fredag 11. mars 2011

70 års kort

Hei alle sammen og god fredag!
Dette kortet har jeg laget på bestilling til en 70 åring.
Stemplet er fra Art Impressions "Golden Oldies", de nydelige papirene er fra Inkido og Papirdesign. Superfine blomster fra Papirdesign og 70 er skrevet med noen gamle thickers jeg hadde.
Fargelagt med Copics :)

***

Hello and happy friday :)
I've made this card for a lady who wanted a card for her husband for his 70 birthday. The image is from Art Impressions "Golden Oldies", the beautiful designpapers from Inkido and Papirdesign. And all my new flowers from Papirdesign. Coloured with copics.
This is how it turned out:

Cut out with spelbinders small oval

I really like this new stamp:)

A simple innside :) with a nice text from Art Impressions

Some flower-details

I am happy with the resault.
Entering my card into this challenges:

sketch saturday A sketch by Cazza :)
Mad for markers challenges, a male card using brown colours
Moving along with the times, also wanted a male card
Dutch Dare Card challenges # 103 A super photo inspiration :)
wild orchid challenge, anything goes, and I love it :)

Copics used: E00, 000, 0000,41, 43, 44, W0, BG 000, 01, 53(new!) R20, YR 20, 21 B 21, 23, and 0 Blender.

Ok, time to make another card, but first I have some cleaning to do. I really must say my house is suffering with all this scrapping...And since I'm working the hole weekend is it good to have it done today.
And I have to appologize my english, I'm not that used to write in english...

Have a lovely weekend everybody.
Hugs, Jill

11 kommentarer:

Pami sa...

Hi Jill, what a great card!! Those colours together look fab. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Good Luck! Pami x

Kamilla sa...

Flott kort! Tok ikke lang tid før du fikk deg det fine stempelet! :) Gd jobbehelg!
-Kamilla-

kelly sa...

Gorgeous card,great image.Thanks for joining us at DDCC this week.

DesignerDiva sa...

Oh Jill this is FAB I have this stamp!! I love the paper you have used with it, everything goes together lovely
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x

DesignerDiva sa...

It's me again JIll! everything I said above plus - Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Maritha sa...

Ett urhärligt kort till en äldre herre.....det är svårast att göra kort till just dom tycker jag!! Men ditt va helt super!! =)

Kram Maritha

Kelvin & Melissa sa...

This is great.
thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers

Shell Shearer Swinscoe sa...

Great card, love those DP just perfect!

Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

DAWN Braun sa...

stinkin' CUTE!! I need to make two 90th bday cards this month but for Grandma's...love your little old man!

Alicia sa...

This is a great card! I love the papers you have used and haow you have teamed it with the aqua. Perfect for our Male and Brown challenge at Mad for Markers!
Alicia xx

Sammi sa...

Gorgeous card!!!

Thanks for entering our make a male card using brown Copics challenge at Mad for Markers!
Sammi
xx