tirsdag 30. august 2011

Teddy Bo tuesday, jippi!

Hi again my sweet friends :)
Another tuesday and new beautiful images at Teddy Bo. It's still team B that is in charge for the challenge, but I had to give it a go for the Black-white and one other colour of your choice.
Last week I had problems with my grey copics, so now I have bought refills and some more copics... I don't think I can get enough Copics ever! lol
This is my card, and I chose brown as my free colour :)
I just love how this card came out!

I have used Teddy Bea skating with scarf and the beauty is coloured with theese copics: W0, W1, W3, W5 and a little R20 for the cheeks. Ain't that a short list of copics!

Made a tag from a Pion sheet with a beautiful sentiment from LOTV, a small key lock from Prima and a bit of an old lace

Designapers from GCD studios, Bazzill and a scrap leftover from Pion.
All creem-white flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt
Swirl from Magnolia, Oh yeah, still my favorite!
Spellbinder frame, Label two

A peak of the inside with the same papers and a layered writing space.

This is the new graphics from Teddy Bo this week:

So gorgeous, the skrachy ones are just fabulous and that little Bea with the birdcage is my favorite I think, just lovely! Can't wait to play with them :)

I would love to enter here:
WOC - Tags, tags, tags
The beary scrap - tic-tac-toe (embossing, dry-charms-flowers)
Crop stop - anything goes

Have a good tuesday my sweet friends
Hugs

17 kommentarer:

Mandy's Magnolia cards sa...

Woow Jil what a gorgeous card!
greetings, Mandy

Kari sa...

Sååå herlig!Nyydelige blomster!!
Lekkert!!
Ha en flott tirsdag med kanskje litt sol!

Klemmer,Kari :)

Kathleen B. Hernandez sa...

What a wonderful card in B&W. And lol a short list of copics in use. I have yet to acquire my own copics to utilize in the future. Wish me luck! And Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Kathleen
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh gummsan då.....det här kortet är ju bara såååå fint!! Älskar allt allt allt med vännen!! ursnyggt med alla fina dekos och swirlar och....jaaaaa allt!! (vänta...sa jag att jag gillar ALLT med ditt kort.....ok,ja det sa jag nog!!) =)

Ha det bäst snuppa
Kramen

Jamie sa...

Jill, beautiful, beautiful card! I love the soft colors and all your layers. Thanks so much for joining in our Tic Tac Toe challenge, good luck! :):):)

Jamie from TBS DT

Kathy sa...

Jill this is gorgeous!!! I thought it was such a hard challenge but you don't look like you had trouble!! Such a pretty color combo your used and love the papers!!
I HOpe you have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy

Bev sa...

Jill this is so gorgeous sweetie, love the colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

Pop's Cards sa...

HI sweetie this is stunning, i love this image and the colours are just gorgeous, thanks for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x x x

Louise sa...

Hei Jill :)
Men du! Du är ju helt magisk, du bara spottar ur dig vackra alster och det här UNDERBARA kortet är verkligen inget undantag. Älskar den höstiga men ändå frostiga känslan som du fått till genom att använda dig av de här mustiga bruna tonerna. Stämpeln är så söt och jag älskar blommorna - de är helt fantastiska :)

Kram

DesignerDiva sa...

Hello my sweet Jill, what a beautiful stunning card, your colouring just gets better and better and your fabulous designs are amazing! I love love love the colours and big congratulations on your top 3 spot at Sir Stampalot, you deserve it

Big Hugs Laurie xx

Anne Kristine sa...

Nydelig kort!
Flott pyntet med swirls og blomster...og herlig motiv da ♥
Takk for at du deltar hos WOC denne gangen.
Ha en fortsatt fin uke.
KLem Anne

Susan ~ Killam Creative sa...

Oh, Jill, you always get my crafty juices flowing! This is superb and now I *definitely* need to get Teddy Bo and Bea in my life! Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Tic-Tac-Toe challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Susan ~ Killam Creative sa...

Oh, and I forgot to compliment you on the ice skating swirls - they are brilliant!

Cheers,
Susan

Vicki sa...

Fabulous monochrome card. Your attention to detail is amazing. Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenege!

Helle sa...

Herlig kort fra deg igjen,Jill!!
Du har alltid så mange flotte detaljer på kortene og fargene dine er så behagelige !
Klem fra mæ her oppe :o)

Anne sa...

Så kjempeflott sorthvittkort, nydelig farget motiv og flott pyntet. :)

Patricia sa...

Thank you for playing with us at The Beary Scrap, awesome project. I hope to see you play with us again. Good Luck.
~Patricia