fredag 30. september 2011

Finally friday!

I am so glad it is friday!!
The kids are off school for a vacation the whole next week and I will take all my four kids to visit my father in the north of Norway (Northpole ;))
Some of you that know me, know that I only have two kids, but I have two beautiful nieces that live next door who I am so lucky to see every day, and they are almost like daughters to me.
So monday morning I will take Gabriella 3years, Sebastian 11years, Sofie 12 years and Johanne 9 years with me for a two hours planetrip, 3 hours bustrip and a 2 hours long boattrip to se their grandfather!
I am so looking forward to it!!
I am sure our week will be filled with good memories, laughter, fresh air and a lot of good food :)

I have made another post it easelcard to show you...
I am so sorry to bother you with all theese, but I had to make one for each of my sisters, and I have three..
Here we go:
Papers from Basic Grey 6x6, Marjolaine paper pad
Flowers from WOC, painted with cracklepaint....
Both pearls and licquid pearls
"Olifants can fly", TeddyBoBea_073
coloured with copics

Isn't this a cutie!!
And it's perfect for my sister Heidi, not because she looks like an elephant,
 but because she loves all kinds of animals :)

Looks like this when it's folded.

Head over to the Teddy Bo blog to read about the last weeks happenings in the tower. We have all had a busy week, and are all very ready for the weekend!
If any of you don't know about the Fairy tale friday it's well worth a chance to find out, it's all about our secrets in the tower. About mine and Helle's potatochips boose, Edna's thing about doctors, (and men in general), Claires camels and twinsets, Tammy's new rubberoutfits and all the other crazy girls!
And maybe( and hopefully!) we have found some new friends???
See you around!!
Hugs

Enter here:
Cute card thursday - animals crackers
Bearly mine challenges - 3 backing papers (I promise the green one is a dp as well!)
WOC - sparkling with stars

14 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Hei Jill
Vilket underbart easelkort du har gjort och stämpeln är så söt.
Fantastiska papper och hela lo:n är gudomlig. Det gäller också färgläggningen :)
Kram

trine sa...

Å for et lekkert kort:) Er det mulig å fargelegge så nyyydelig?
Det er helt rått:)

God helg til deg!
Klem fra meg.

Marianne-db sa...

Nyydelig!! Utrulig skjønt motiv og du er kjempeflink til å fargelegge!
Kos deg masse på høstferie :-)
Klem, Marianne

Mummylade sa...

Glad you cleared out your sister doesn't look like an elephant, that might have offended her, hehe. It's absolutely adorable!

sara sa...

Ooooo this is stunning!!!! The little elephant is so sweet!!! I´m sure your sister will looooove it =)

Faye sa...

What a beautiful project. Gorgeous image and fab colouring too. Hope you enjoy your little trip. xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) sa...

Hi olliphant is coloured so perfectly will have to buy him now ! They say elephants ever forget so perfect for notes!. So sweet to Make them for all your sisters ! Wow your trip sounds fantastic!pictures please ! Kitty :D

Deb sa...

this is just beautiful Jill, love the design and sweet image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Maritha sa...

ha ha ha .....så sjukt roliga ni är ni Teddygalningar!! =) Jag ska skutta in dit sen o´ch läsa det som står där.....man brukar ju skratta på sej!!

Vad grymt härligt det lät att ta en tripp med barnen till morfar i Nord! =) Hoppas ni får det såååå härligt vännen!

Kortet....ja vad säger man?! DET ÄR JU BARA SÅÅÅÅ GULLIGT GUMMAN!!! Fortsätt du att visa oss dessa raringar! =)

Kram kram

Astrid sa...

OHHH Jill this is so sweet, a lovely image and gorgeous paper.
Hugs Astrid

Line A sa...

Nydelig! Herlige farger du har brukt..
Kos deg på høstferie her nord, og kom gjerne på besøk om tiden strekker til..

coldwaters2 sa...

Wow this is absolutely fabulous, those wonderful papers, the design and image look awesome thank you for sharing this with us at Bearlymine Challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

DesignerDiva sa...

This is another beautiful post it note holder, I'm sure Heidi will love it and she will be happy you don't think she looks like an elephant! Jill you made me smile so much!!
Have a wonderful trip to your fathers, it sounds more like an expidition to get there!
Hugs My friend
Laurie x

Stampin Mindy sa...

What an adorable project. Beautiful coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy