torsdag 12. januar 2012

D'Arcy's Diaries release!!

Hi sweet friends
The day is finally here!!
The release of D'Arcy's Diaries
The most gorgeous looking girl stamps there is :)
I have made a card  with one of the fantastic images from D'Arcy's Diaries.
I have seen a lot fantastic center-step cards in blogland and when I got one from my aunt this Christmas I decided to make my own tutorial since I couldn't find one when I needed it. I know there are a lot of them now, but I didn't know the name, so maybe that was the reason I couldn't find it...
Here is my card and you can find my tutorial  here at the Teddy Bo blog;)
Image is DARCYSDIARIES_009
This image is from the next release, so you have to wait for this beauty!
Papers from MME, lost and found
Flowers WOC, love them!
New Key dies from Marianne Creatables in goldmetal paper:)
Feather and pearls from stash
I think it turned out great and all the D'Arcy's Diaries images are just fantastic to colour and I just want to sit in my craftroom and colour all day :)
The back of the card with a space to write on

Hope you like it and I look forward to see what you all will do with these fantastic images :)
For inspiration please visit D'Arcy's Diaries and check out the work from the DT
Theese are the images that have been released today

Have you joined our birthday bloghop at Teddy Bo yet???
A lot of prizes, candy and gorgeous inspiration!
Read about it here and join the fun and celebrate the bears 1th birthday with us!

Enter my D'Arcy's Diaries card here:
Bearly-mine challenges - Anything goes
WOC challenge - Anything goes
Scrapperiket utfordringsblogg - 2 ulike mønsterark
Until nest time friends....
Take care

Hugs

8 kommentarer:

chrissy xx sa...

Just Gorgeous! LOve your colours! This is one cute image.
Chrissyxx

Maritha sa...

SUPER snyggt kort vännen min!!Nyckeln är jättecool!! =)

Nu är min lunchrast snart slut.....fattar INTE varför den ska gå så förb***at fort??? Övriga tiden går ju såååå sakta ibland! =)

ha en skön dag stumpan
Kraaaamen

sandiblu sa...

Gorgeous card Jill, going over to check out these little cuties now !!

hugs, Sandra xx

Linxx sa...

It is so beautifully coloured! Can't wait to get my hands on this image!!!

Rosietoes sa...

I love these centre steppers Jill and this is so gorgeous. Love your colouring and the papers you have used.

Edna x

Kristine sa...

For ett flott kort!
Digger fargene du har brukt på motivet!

Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)
Ha en fin dag :)

Kristine
Scrapperiket

gina g sa...

Gorgeous creation i love the image and your colouring is amazing, i'm loving these images cant wait for the next lot lol. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx

Lena Katrine sa...

Nydelig kort, fantastisk fargelagt, og flotte farger og detaljer! Takk for at du deltar hos WOC denne gangen!
Klem, Lena Katrine