tirsdag 17. april 2012

Confirmation at CMN

The brand new challenge starting today at CMN has the theme

Confirmation
Like always we have a fabulous prize AND like always my fantastic teamies has created some really wonderful inspiration cards for you, so head over to the blog to have a look.

My card is with another one of my beloved Some Odd girl images
 and this one is called Sky Kaylee, found here
- So gorgeous-
Papers from Bo Bunny "Contry garden collection"
Flowers from WOC. Ribbon from stash.
Charm from Making memories.
Text stamps is from Kort og Godt, a confirmation set.


Inside and back showing the wonderful papers


I love this colours, think they are so summery and happy


The Copic markers used:
Skin: E31-11-000, R 20
Hair: E39-35-33-31
Top: YR 24-21, Y15-13-000
Skirt and scarf: BG 53-01-000
Eyes: G99-82-40
Shoes: E44-43-42-41

Hope you like my card today and that you would like to join our challenge at Copic Marker Norge. You have to colour your image with Copic and the project must fit the theme, that's the only rule :)

I would love to enter my card here:
Colour create - inspiation photo
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Ribbon or twine
WOC - Spring is in the air

Have a nice day my friends
and thanks for the sweet comments you give me :)

hugs






11 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Flott konfirmasjons kort, perfekt fargelagt i Jill stil:)

Nei, jeg er ikke påmeldt på kurs til uka...passet dårlig da det ble flytt. Jeg får se til høsten:)

Ha en flott dag!

Klem, Trine

Michele Roos sa...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

hb871 sa...

Kortet ditt er fantastisk! Og din måte å design innesider - kjempefint det.

Maritha sa...

MEEEEEN helt galet fint gumman!!! Färgläggningen är ju en dröm,fattar inte hur du kan få till det så himla fint....du är ju KUNG!!! =)

Kramen

Kari sa...

Åå, for et herlig konfirmasjonskort!!Nydelige farger og
et virkelig stilig motiv!
Lekkert!!
Håper du har det fint!
Klemmer :)

DesignerDiva sa...

Well my friend you have done it again! another amazing example of colouring! SOG images are not my favourite but you have made me like this!
Big Hugs Laurie xx

Dorcas sa...

Hi Jill! What a gorgeous card! I'm so happy you were able to join us at Bunny Zoe's this month!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Suzie McFloozy sa...

Beautiful card - inside and out ! Your colouring is stunning and I love those DP's x
You rocked our colours this week x
Thanks for playing along with us at colour create challenge blog & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Sharon sa...

OMG Jill your colouring looks amazing! Gorgeous papers and flowers and I love the scalloped edge.

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Blue, Yellow and White Challenge!

Sharon x

Kylie sa...

Oh Jill! I adore this card! Your colouring is amazing :) The image is super cute and the rest of the card, wow - just gorgeous :)
Thanks so much for joining us at WOC challenges
Hugs Kylie x

Bev sa...

Wow Jill this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC challenge x