mandag 23. mai 2011

Vintage tags

After seeing all theese gorgeous vintage cards and tags out there in blog land, I found out I had to try something more vintage. I love it :)
I made a tag for two of my sisters, Rita and Ina 
(My last darling sister Heidi will get one too, when it's done!)

Ina's tag

Papers from Pion, and I just LOVE them! They are sooo beautiful:)
Flowers from WOC (finally arrived!!) and from Kort og Godt.
Stickles Star dust on some of the flowers and the butterflies

Rita's tag

Entering here:
Simon Says Stamp - sparkle and shine.

Wishing you all a great evening :)
Hugs and a big thank you to all of you taking time to leave me comments. I really appreciate it!
Hugs, Jill

1 kommentar:

Maritha sa...

Så himla fina tags vännen,jag har oxå tänkt prova att göra en,dom är ju verkligen bara sååååå fina,men tidsbrist som alltid så det får vänta!! Jag kollar på dina istället dom va ju bara gudomligt fina!! =)

Stor kram till dej så här på kvällskvisten