lørdag 6. august 2011

A red card for Allsorts

Good saturday my sweet friends!
Saturday means challengetime at Allsorts.
This time my sweet DT-friend Helena has set the theme and she has chosen:

Make a red card

What a fantastic challenge!
I have made a christmas card for you today, with the supercute image Merry Mice from Di Digi Download. I won this digi in july over at Bling it on, and I love it :)

I have used the gorgeous papers Lantliv from Maja design, with white Bazzill and a red paper for matting. The letters are cut out wit a Quick kutz alphabet set, and I've added glossy accent on them.

The inside, simple and easy


Front and back.
The flowers are from Petaloo, WOC and Kort og Godt
The cute image is coloured with my usual copics, added some glitter and glossy here and there. I have had problems when I use Ranger Stickles on the digi images the ink flows out, so this time I tried with glossy accent with sugar coating glitter on top. Works perfect!
I was so happy because I love to use glitter!

Thats all for today, hope you can join us over at Allsorts this week
Big hugs

6 kommentarer:

Kari sa...

For et herlig julekort!!Og så herlig motiv,såå søte da!Lekre ark og fargeleggingen er super!
Ha en fin lørdag!

Klem,Kari:)

Maritha sa...

URSNYGGT KORT..... Underbar stämpel och helt galet fint målat gumman!! Lilla blomgruppen är ju så himlans söter och hela kortet är bara JILLSANPERFEKT! ;) (ett nytt svenskt ord....jag lovar,det kan va PERFEKT och det kan va JILLSANPERFEKT)

Jag tog mej mod till att enögd göra ett kort idag....efter en heeeel del fula ord(min sambo sa lite försynt:kanske du ska låta ögat vila istället,du verkar ju inte va på så bra humör?) MEN ALDRIG I LIVET!! har jag bestämt mej för att göra ett kort så har jag.....enögd el inte! Nu är kortet ialf klart och det ser då hyfsat bra ut. :-)

Kram å klem min vän

Hazel sa...

Jill - Wow - what a card - I just love it. The decoration from front all the way to the back is just brilliant - love it. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Fleur sa...

Fab Christmas card Jill, those mice are adorable.
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

The Sparkly Fairy sa...

I love this card - the image is so cute!

Janice sa...

What a super card. The image is coloured perfectly & everything just sits so well together. Jx