tirsdag 6. september 2011

My Bookcard :)

Hi my crafting friends!
I hope you are allright and ready for a new challenge over at Teddy Bo!
Today it's team A's turn and this time we would like you to.....

Say it with Flowers!!

This was an easy one, don't you think?
But I have struggled a bit with my card today,  because I have made a bookcard for the first time... For my birthday my friend Helle gave me one, and I just loved it! So I decided to make one for my sister who's turning 25 tomorrow.
It was a lot of scoring and gluing and thinking...and some not sooo nice words...
But this is the result
I have used the gorgeous Teddy Bea140 for my image, she looks so sweet and are such a joy to colour. I have coloured her with Copics (list below). You find her in the shop here.


Nice ribbons from stash :)

Used the Quick cutz alphabet Katie on the side for the name and age.

Inside decorated with flowers and a printed image of Teddy Bea again, but not coloured
And enough space to fill it with money or choclate, or whatever you want...

The beautiful DP are from My Minds Eye 6x6 paperpad Lost and Found (Thanks Laurie!)
Vintage heart charms bought at Hjerteboden, a lovely Norwegian webshop.
Flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt.
To get the "bulky" edge on the paper I have used my Spellbinder label ten. Spellbinder circle large and scalloped cicle for my personal stamp.

Copics used:
E 44-43-42-41 for Teddy Bea and roof of birdhouse
R 85-83-81 for Bea's dress
BG 99-96-93 for grass
W5-3-1-0 for birdhouse and ground
G82-40 and Y11 for birds

This is the news in the shop today:


Hope you can join us this time at Teddy Bo, I'm really looking forward to see your creations!
Take care my friends
Hugs

Enter my sweetie here:
Pink Ink Sketch challenge - Great sketch!
Kort og Godt - bruk die cuts/puncher
The Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge - The last challenge-so sad-Pink!
Papirdokkene - 2 ulike dies/die cut
Kort'O'Mania - bånd/ribbon
Scrappekammeret - kammerpikenes farge - rosa
Bearly mine challenges - Flowers, flowers, flowers
Deep Ocean - hearts



24 kommentarer:

Kari sa...

For en nydelig bok,Jill!!For et syn,tenker søstern blir veldig glad for denne,virkelig lekker!Nydelig pyntet og fargelagt!
Håper du koser deg til tross for alt regnet,fint med denne hobbyen da :)
Ha en fin uke!

Klemmer,Kari :)

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh sötfia....den är ju bara heeeelt ljuvlig din lilla bok!!! Fina färger och galet fint dekorerad....spelar ingen roll att det kom fula ord på vägen,när resultatet blir såhär fint!! =)

Såg ut att vara en hel del nya fina stämplar hos teddy me,måste genast ila över och kolla in dom!!! =)men ska prova att sätta mej på händerna för att inte köpa några,jag har ju handlat pennor som ska betalas me.....hm,dumt system,att måsta betala varenda gång man köper nåt??!! Ska fasen byta bank!! ;)

Kramen till dej sötnos

Louise sa...

Hrj gumman!
Åh....jag tappar andan så snygt det här är!! Så många underbara detaljer och så är det ju så där härligt rååååååååsa som jag älskar!!
Så söt stämpel och vilken underbar färgläggning :) Förstår att du slitit med det här bokkortet men det var det värt för det är ett riktigt piece of art!

Kram!

Colette sa...

So beautiful, definitely worth all the hard work and not so nice words LOL! your sister will love it.
Colette xx

Linda sa...

Denne var nyyyydelig!! Så lekkert pyntet og et koselig uttrykk over det hele :)

Takk for et kreativt bidrag til Scrappekammeret, hilsen Linda :)

Helle sa...

Kjempeflott bokkort,Jill!
Stappet med herlige detaljer ♥

Klem herfra!
-Helle-

DesignerDiva sa...

This is so beautiful Jill your sister will be thrilled to receive it, It's so nice to see all the beautiful things you create with my gift, I hope that means you liked it!
The book card is a gorgeous idea, I've never seen one before.

Hugs to you
Laurie x

Unknown sa...

Such a cute take on the sketch! Love your coloring too! Thanks for playing at Pink {Ink}!

Mandy's Magnolia cards sa...

woow this is so gorgeous!
greetings, mandy

Rosietoes sa...

It's a beautiful book card Jill and I'm sure your sister will be delighted with it. It was certainly worth all the hard work. :)

Edna x

Sue sa...

I love this image and you have colored it up beautifully. She looks so adorable in the soft pink. Lovely design too. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month. Could you please link your card with Mr. Linky now, it is up. thanks so much.

Hugs
Sue

Gretchen sa...

This is just gorgeous. I love the colours and images you've used. Bet your sister loves it too.

Unknown sa...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the coloring, the details, and the inside... so clever!!!
thanks for playing with us at Deep Ocean
baci

coldwaters2 sa...

Oh my word this is absolutely stunning, what a fantastic project that image you have coloured to perfection the colours and design are awesome thank you for sharing this with us at Bearlymine Challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

-kirsten- sa...

super fin, digger sånne kort :)

Pysselbus sa...

Ohhh! Sådana här bokkort är sååå fina! Urgulligt motiv och så läckert målat och dekorerat! Tack för att du deltar hos Scrappekammeret och lycka till!

Kram
Linda

Gro sa...

For et nydelig bokkort. Herlig motiv og vakkert pyntet.
Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene.

Klem :o)

tiggertastic sa...

this is so stunning
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Philippa Petty sa...

Hi JIll, Wow this card is so lovely and beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Mad for Markers.
Cheers
Philippa

Anne sa...

WOW, detta var virkelig nydelig" Herlig trykk, og fargingen din er jo bare rååå!!

Takk for at du scrapper med oss papirdokker

Smil fra Anne:)

Anonym sa...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers Spring challenge.
CHeers
Melissa

Kylie sa...

OMG Jill! This is just stunning! I love your take on Kristy's amazing sketch. I am so sorry I've not visited recently. I'll stay for a little while now and catch up on what I've been missing out on!
Thanks for playing at Pink INK and have a great weekend!
Hugs Kylie xx

Susan sa...

Simply gorgeous! A beautiful creation. Thanks for joining in the Spring Challenge at Mad for Markers.
Susan xxox

Gin Oak sa...

Gorgeous! You've done a fabulous job :-)
Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers :-)