lørdag 1. oktober 2011

A little gift :)

Good morning !
Hope you all are good and ready for a new challenge at Allsorts.
This week it is the lovely Helene to decide the challenge, and she want's us to

Use at least 5 flowers

Now people, that's an easy one!
Perfect for me, who loves my flowers and I know that many of you do too!

I have made a little christmas gift. A box with a candle and a decorated matchbox.
For my project I used the beautiful new christmas papers from Pion and I love them :)
The colours are so soft and beautiful :)
My box measures 8 1/4" x 10.5"
 And I scored 2.5" in from every side.
But of course you can make the box any size you want, to fit your gift.

Again my flowers comes from WOC, Kort og Godt and Bikuben.
I have used two of my newest christmas text stamps from North star stamps
The decorated matchbox. Again the gorgeous papers from Pion, flowers and I have used a hitch fastener from TH to open it :)

Hope you like my little christmasgift, be sure to head over to Allsorts to see the gorgeous work from my teamies too.
Big hugs to you.

Enter my gift set here:
SSS - anything goes

6 kommentarer:

Ane sa...

denne var jo bare nyyydelig!! Di er jo bare helt nydelige di arkene til pion!!! Ha en fin lørdag! klem Ane:)

Clairebears sa...

Jill this is amazing and just so beautiful :-) You are really clever I wouldn't know where to start!
love Clairebears x

Susan.... sa...

Hi Jill,
l just had to pop over and say how wonderful that gift box is ! l love the papers you have used too !
Hugs
Susan x

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh stumpisgumman!! Så helt underbart ljuvligt litet kit!! Du är ju bara så himla duktig!

packa och kalasa lugnt nu sötnosen! =)

Kramen till dej

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous creation Jill :-) this is absolutely stunning ,,a lovely gift ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Kerttu sa...

Nydelig gace a gi bort og minst å få♥
Du har ikke noe tutorial på esken? Er så dårlig på bretting osv så må ha alt inn med teskje:P

klem
Kerttu