onsdag 16. november 2011

My sweet Maritha :)

I have a fantastic sweet blogfriend called Maritha. She is the sweetest of all the sweet ladies in my world of blogging , one of the first I learnt to know and she is a fantastic crafter.
She has a challenge over at her blog and you find it here.
A while back she started as a DTmember at PY HOBBY,
a fantastic swedish online craftshop and they are now sponsoring the challenge with a great prize.
Maritha made a sketch, and it looks like this:
And I just had to join!

I made a card for my fathers wife, who I love very much. Hope you all recognice the sketch...
I just love this paperpad...
It is from Basic Grey, and it's called Pyrus 6x6 paperpad
Flowers from Mulberry and WOC. The small glass stones is a gift from Helle, another sweet lady!
The lovely charms comes from Korthobby and they are perfect for her since she loves to knit.

Front and back.

The image is TEDDYBEA_111 from Teddy Bo
Coloured with theese Copics:
Teddy Bea: E44-43-42-40, R20
Jacket: W5-3-1-0
Hat and dress: BG 78-75-72
Knitting: YR 24-21-20
Pillows: E81-W0 and blender 0
Chair: E44-43-42-40

Hope you like the card I have made.
Big hugs, Jill

9 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

A lovely card!
Hugs,

Maria

DesignerDiva sa...

Hello sweet Jill I'm back! Missed your blog my friend but I see that you have been very busy while I was away and you have made so many gorgeous cards this one included. I just love the knitting Bea, my mother is always knitting I must get this image to use for her.
The papers are too gorgeous and as always your talent shines through with your super design - fabulous my friend
Hugs Laurie xx

Sara H sa...

Such an amazingly adorable card!!! love those Tedy Bo images =) and I love how you´ve coloured with soft tones!
Have a great day!
sara

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhhh söthönan min....så många fina ord om mej*rodnar*!! Lyckliga jag som hittade till din blogg en gång för längesen och lyckliga jag som fick en sån vän på köpet!! =) Bästa Jillsan!

Kortet är helt underbart och din tolkning av skissen såååå fin! Den lilla saxen är bara så galet sät ocg hela ditt kort är ju bara PERFEKT!!
tack tack snälla för att du är med i min tävling!

Kraaaam

Line A sa...

superherlig kort, Jill! :)
Likte fargene du har brukt her, og de stemplene blir enda flottere på kortene dine.. :)

Kirsty sa...

Hi yes you are right these papers are lovely ! What a cool sketch too ! Love the colours on her and your flowers are so beautiful ! I am sure she will love it ! Kitty ;0)

Fleur sa...

Truly gorgeous card Jill. Beautifully put together
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jessika sa...

Fint kort med underbar stämpel!!!

Kjersti sa...

Lenge siden jeg har vært her og tittet - så mye fint som har kommet til! Dette kortet var nydelig - liker så godt fargene du bruker:) Og som alltid er det jo så flott fargelagt!
Klem Kjersti