tirsdag 20. desember 2011

Teddy Bo tuesday, last before Christmas!!

Hi my sweet friends
I am done making Christmas cards for this year, but I still have some Christmas work to share with you.
I have made a tag for my sister to go with her gift for Christmas and I have used a totally brand new image from Teddy Bo, but NOT a bear image this time!
This gorgeous girl is going to be released in january, so this is just a sneak peak of her, and I know you will love to work with her!
I have used my birthstone colour wich is peridot, a light green colour.

Simple back

Image: FAIRYD_TB_GIRL_04
Coloured with Copics
Papers from Poppy design and notesheet from MF
Flowers from Kort og Godt, and WOC
Charm from Whimsy Stamps
A bit of a cinnamon stick.
All my textstamps from NSS

Colours used:
Face: E13-11-00-000, R20
Hair: E53-51-50
Clothes: BG99-96-93 and YR 24-21, E50
Scarf and gloves: YG 95-93-91
Grey socks: W5-3-1-0

The new graphics from the shop today showing Teddy Bo and Bea with braces! That is really somthing for all of us that have kids in that age! I know I have to make a something for my niece as she got her braces fitted last week :)

The tag is a template and if you like it you find it here
hugs :)

Enter here:
Bunny Zoe's crafts - Fancy folds/shaped cards
Charizma cardz - last min Christmas makes
CYDA - Snowmen (hope my charm is enough!)


13 kommentarer:

Maria Therese sa...

Nydelig tag!!

trine sa...

Så lekker tag! Har allerede vært inne å lastet ned malen så det blir nok en eller flere slike etter jul:)Nydelig fargelegging som alltid. Du er en mester, takk for all inspirasjon:)

Juleklem fra Trine:)

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) sa...

Hi Jill Oh I think she is going to be so popular I shall definately be playing with her ! I adore your tag the little rolled flowers are just so perfect I am sure your sister will love it ! Just wanted to thankyou for all your super inspiration this year and I wish your family and you a Fantastic Christmas and a prosperous 2012 Lots of festive crafty hugs Kitty ;0) x

DesignerDiva sa...

Hello my sweet Jill! How beautiful is your tag! As always you are the queen of gorgeous details and stunning colour combinations!
If I dont back here before the weekend I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and your beautiful children get all they wished for from Santa!
Hugs Laurie x

brenda sa...

Hello Jill

Just popping in to wish you and yours a lovely Christmas and to thank you for your blogland friendship in 2011 which is so appreciated.

B x

Dorcas sa...

This is so pretty! I'm so glad you were able to join us at Bunny Zoe's this month!
hugs,
Dorcas
ps) I have blog candy on my sidebar til Dec 30th if you'd like to come by for a peek.:)

Maritha sa...

Hon är verkligen helt underbar i din tappning och ditt färgval gumman!! Jag tror det kommer bli en serie stämplar som många kommer vilja ha!! =) Tagen är bara såååå helt underbar! Men så är det ju Jillsanbillsan som gjort den ;)

Klem klem

xxxtglxxx sa...

Wow - I have never seen this image before - its gorgeous! :) Your colouring is awesome and what a fabulous card!

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

Merry Christmas,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Vee sa...

Wow!!! this is so gorgeous. Love the colours. Thanks so much for joining Charisma this week.
Merry Christmas!!
xx Vee

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å vad fint kort!!

Lesley sa...

Beautiful tag! Thank you for taking part in CYDA's Snowman challenge xx

Colette sa...

Such a beautiful tag Jill, pretty flowers and embellishments.
Have a fabulous Christmas,
Love
Colette xx

Mandy sa...

Stunning tag Jill, so sweet, pretty and beautifully coloured.
Happy New Year hunny & thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Christmas challenge
hugs Mandy xx