tirsdag 3. april 2012

Gabriellas card

Good morning friends
I have used one of the new Teddy Bo stamps  to create my gorgeous daughter Gabriella's birthdaycard. Gabriella is turning 4 years in two weeks, and I can't belive how time flies!
This is my princess when we were on vacation in february
She is such a sweet girl and still my baby :)

Gabriella loves to stamp and to colour and the best thing she know is to have a brand new image and colour it with my Copic Markers... Most of the time she is really careful with my beloved markers and this is some of her work, and I promise I have tons of coloured images from her! LOL
Pretty good for a three year old!

I am not compleatly sure if she would love the card as she is in a very pink-purple stage...
Ok, but now on to my card :)
Image is TEDDYBEA_198 found here
Coloured with Copics
Papers from Bo Bunny and some dotty leftovers from Prima
Flowers from WOC
"Dry grass" and button from Panduro
Calendar stamp from LOTV and digisentiment from Create with TLC


I think the text is perfect for her :)

Our theme for our new challenge at Teddy Bo is
Spring is in the air!
Hope you find time to join us this this time and we love to see what you make!
This is the new release:
As usual, compleatly fantastic and look we are getting Memory box dies in the store!!
Wooohoo, I am so happy to see this!

Big hugs and I would wish you all a happy easter!
Be back one of the days during easter to show you a little something I made for
Copic Marker Norge and on this thursday to show you my D'Arcy's Diaries card

Take care




8 kommentarer:

Marga50 sa...

Goeiemorgen Jill,zelfs je dochter kan al heel mooi kleuren een compliment voor haar. Jou kaart is wel heel erg mooi geworden,wat een leuke stempel. Fijne dag en groetjes van Marga.

Trine sa...

For ei nydelig lita prinsesse du har:) Hun har nok fått fargelegging inn med morsmelken:)

Fantastisk kort du har laget i flott vårfarger... det oser av vår.'

Ønsker deg en flott dag!

Klem,Trine

Maritha sa...

Meeeen hon är ju såååå söt din lilla docka att man bara smälter gummsan!! Men så har hon en sötehöna till mamma oxå!! ;) Härliga alster fr lilla Gab! Ge henne en kram fr mej!

Kortet ditt är ju som bara så där TOKFINT som bara du kan få till det!! LÖÖÖÖV IT! =)

Ha det bäst min bästa
Kramen

Lau W sa...

YOur card is superb, so lovely teddy ! And your daughter is a beautiful girl, a princess !
xxx

Kjersti sa...

Så nydelig lille Gabriella er - og så utrolig flink til å fargelegge!
Det er du også - lol. Et herlig kort i så lekre farger - selv om hun er i ROSA-alderen:)
Ønsker deg ei riktig fin påske, kos deg!
Klem fra Kjersti

Anonym sa...

Lille Bella er så flink og for ikke å snakke om en aldri så liten skjønnhet! Den rosa-lilla-perioden kommer nok til å vare en god stund for vår lille prinsesse :)
Påskeklem fra tante og kusine Sofie i nabohuset xxx

DesignerDiva sa...

Hello my lovely Jill. Your card is super but your beautiful daughter steals the show today! What a gorgeous little girl you must be so proud
Hugs Laurie xx

Ann Marie Governale sa...

Hi Jill... I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, an award given to a "new" blogger with fewer than 200 followers, whose work deserves recognition. It will be posted on my blog tomorrow, April 10th. All the details can be found on my blog- Congratulations.
xxx Ann Marie