søndag 8. juli 2012

A fun wedding card ;)

Hi friends!
I have made another card today with a super-uber cool image from Just Inklined that I found some days ago. This one is called Ted and Agnes and I think they are perfect for Heidi and Mariusz!! LOL

I thought that this was a perfect card from me as I just can't only make beautiful cards for the wedding, but some with a little more humouristic  toutch too :)

Hope you like it as much as me!
The text on the front say something like
Wishing you a life filled with joy, laughter and sunshine

Coloured with Copics, added glossy and At you Spica pen here and there

hehe, I love the way she almost pinch him in the butt!!

Back. Such wonderful papers from fab scraps.

The inside with two wonderful sayings from Kort og Godt and some butterflies
from Cheery Lynn design

The flowers are a selection from my flowerbox, some new and some old.
The big "bushy" yellow ones comes from Melissa Frances and I bought them yesterday at Bikuben.
Beautiful wedding rings I found at Bikuben, but I have throwed away the packaging so I don't know where they are from...

Ok my friends, that was all for now I guess
have a wonderful sunday

8 kommentarer:

angelwhispers sa...

Its certainly funny Jill!!! Simply beautiful and fabulous colours just perfect with detail I love the big bushy ones I have just bought some from Live & Love and I think I should have bought the pink ones too as they look lush and so hard to find these anywhere else!!!

The couple will adore this just so different from cute and pretty!!

Love CHanelle xxx

Maritha sa...

hi hi.....dom är ju ursöta dom där två!! Så roligt med lite roliga kort(svenkst ROLIG alltså) =)
Underbara blomster och ursnyggt kort som alltid från min sköna böna!! ;)

Kramen

Rosietoes sa...

Fabulous card - full of fun!

Edna x

Hege sa...

Himmel for et tøft motiv!!! Og ikke minst et nydelig kort! Elsker arkene du har brukt!

Ønsker deg ei god uke, Jill!

Klem, Hege :-)

Marga50 sa...

Hoi Jill, ik hou niet van dit soort plaatjes,maar hij is super mooi ingekleurd. Fijne avond, groetjes Marga.

Kjersti sa...

Det herligste bryllupskortet så langt - forhåpentligvis ikke et bilde på brudeparet...lol
Ha ei fin uke i regnet!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Trine sa...

Helt rått Jill:) Jeg elsker det motivet, det var kanon bra og med din fargelegging ble det jo helt perfekt.
Kos deg i regnværet!
Klem:)

Shelby sa...

I love just inklined images as well and you've definitely done an awesome job with them! love all of the flowers and the wedding rings are just the perfect touch.

Shelby