tirsdag 5. mars 2013

Tilda with heart arrows



Good morning!
While I am chasing the tan in Cha Am, Thailand I have a card to show you

We have a new challenge at Copic Marker Norge today and we are having....
BIRTHDAYCARD FOR A CHILD

I have made a sweet, pink and girlish card for a three year old.
Hope you like it
Love my LLLC dies♥
Flowers from WOC and Ridderholm

I have cut a few marks from the "Love postcard" sheet from Magnolia too. 
Think it makes a great effect :)

Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair and shoes: W5-3-1-0
Clothes: E44-43-42-41
Wings and arrows: RV 93-91 and Ranger stickles.

Sawasdee Kaa ♥
Enjoy your week my friends
BIG smiles and warm hugs to you ;)

Here are the shopping list ;)


16 kommentarer:

JenniferD sa...

Wow! Love it! Love all your Embellishments too! Just Love the whole lot!

Pinklady 68 sa...

Nydelig kort som alltid hos deg Jill!! Herlig motiv, pynt og fargevalg til en liten jente på tre:-)
Kos deg videre i Thailand!

KLem Laila.

Anja sa...

Just beautiful, Jill! Love all those La-La Land dies you've used.
Hugs, Anja

Robin sa...

So beautiful! I love the Paris theme and all the embellishing. Hugs, Robin

PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested.
http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

Maritha sa...

Åhhh sikket helt underbart kort min gogumma....alltid lika härligt att få se dina alster. ♥♥

Jaha...bäst att jag tar och läser f** så noga när det gäller utmaningar....man vill ju inte missa en stjärna el två igen. Hahaha

Pussåkram solbrända dam

Lau W sa...

So lovely card Jill ! very nice embellish !
xxx

Kjersti Gulliksen sa...

Nydelig!! Kreasjonene og kortene dine er bare rene kunstverk. (Bøyer meg ned på knærne og hyller deg)

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig kort Jill, så utrolig lekre farger og flotte detaljer!
God helg - nyt varmen!
Klem:)

Shelby sa...

Beautiful card inside and out. Love how you've colored up this sweet Tilda and the dusty rose color palette is scrumptious.

Shelby

Sissel sa...

Lekkert, nydelige farger og den hjertediesen var veldig fin.
Klem Sissel

Veronica sa...

For ett nydelig kort! Så søt tilda, og kjempestilig med den eifeltorn diesen:)

Sharon sa...

Wow Jill, your cards are stunning. I am so pleased I came across your blog - I have thoroughly enjoyed my visit. I am now a follower of your so that I don't miss any of your postings. Stunning cards.
Hugs Sharon. x

Katie sa...

Gorgeous as always! I love this combo and those die's are awesome :) Hugs, Katie

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Oh I love this card! what a wonderful design!! your colouring is superb!
Love, Mel. xxx

Tove sa...

Nydelig! Det er så rent og fint, og de vimplene var lekre. Klem:)

Maria Therese sa...

Nydelig kort♥♥