tirsdag 14. mai 2013

Magnolia and Copic Marker Norge

 Welcome my friends!
A new challenge at Copic Marker Norge today with a little twist from the design team ♥
We always try to give our readers what they want and this time we are giving you some colourcombinations. We all have worked with the same image, but everyone in the DT got one colour each to create with. My colour is RED.
 
We are having an Anything goes challenge this time and we really love to see your creations!
 
We are so happy to be sponsored this time by Magnolia sweden and they are giving away a huge stampgift to one lycky winner ♥
 
Here is my card:

 I have merged my image together with the lovely Venice background from the "with love"collection 2013
I made a tutorial on merging of images last week, you find it here
 
My red Copics: R29-27-24-22
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E57-55-42-40
Shoes: E39-37-35-33-31
Background image:
Sky/clouds: W3-1-0, B20-00-0000
Water: BG71-70-000
Houses: W5-3-1-0, E43-42-41-40, YG 95-93-91
Windows: Y32-11, E40
 
A glimt of my inside:
 

I think they really look prefect together these images, don't you think?
 
My papers are a mix of Magnolia and Graphic45.
My wonderful lace is a gift from my friend Anne. Flowers from Kort og Godt and Storyteller,  and the text is from Kort og Godt.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful day ♥
hugs

10 kommentarer:

Kari`s Hobbyrom sa...

Nydelig kort, flott fargelagt og lekkert pyntet.
Klem Kari.

Susy sa...

Underbart vackert och vilken maskning av stämplarna, så snyggt!

KRAM SUSY

Sharon sa...

This is gorgeous Jill. I love the image and the scene and your colour scheme is stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Rita sa...

Et RÅ fint kort du har laget :) Så fint med det motivet du har satt sammen :) Klem Rita

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH.....såååå fint!! Helt underbart maskat och som alltid bara Jillsanperfekt!! *mitt kort kommer stå framme läääääääänge* Löööööv it!! ;)


Kramen

Unknown sa...

Incredibly gorgeous. I like two images together. It became great!
Jasmina

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

jill this is the sweetest!! i love the beautiful reds and that background stamp is amazing :D fantastic work!!

Papirdilla sa...

Kjempefint kort og fantastisk fargelegging, Jill:)
Klem

Cordine sa...

Stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Magda sa...

Stunning Jill!
Great masking and beautiful colors.
Magda