fredag 9. august 2013

For a doctor

Good evening
 
I have totally forgot about this card since I made it..I found the pictures while I was looking for something else, and I can't belive I haven't showed this yet! I love how this card came out and I hope the reciever did too. It was made for one of the doctors I have worked with for 15 years, when he was retiring this summer.
 
This time I have merged a digistamp from Teddy Bo with the Magnolia background "Golden Creek" from the  Once Upon A Time collection 2013. I love this background, it is my favorite of them all.
 
Hope you like my card ♥
 
Like always fantastic Maja papers, this time together with white Bazzill and craft.

Gatefold card, closed with magnets under the dp
Cheesecloth...love that stuff!

Details. Had to have some pills in a jar for the doctor ;)
Lovely WOC flowers and the small white from Papirdesign, and berries from Kort og Godt.

Took some time to colour this one up!

Remember to live says the Maja paper, and that is just so true♥

Well, what do you think??
Hope you like it as much as me ♥♥
 
Here are some links if you wanna take a closer look on what I have used on my card.
Everything comes from KREATIV SCRAPPING like always.
Well not the digi tho, you can find that gorgeous one here in the TB shop.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
Take care my friends ♥♥
 

10 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Du är bara makalös du. ...Woooow! Helt galet så fint du gör kära vän. *suckar högt och avundsjukt* :)

♥ ♥ ♥
Kraaam

Kreativ Scrapping ♥ sa...

Nydelige farger... Likte veldig godt den orangetonen til disse vakre blåfargene i kortet.
Kul lege - morsomt innslag med piller i glasset :-) råkult...
Flott kort og spennende detaljer og som alltid flott fargelagt...

Verden er glad du finnes inkludert "nett verden" :-)

Elin sa...

Superduperherlig! Blir helt satt ut av fargeleggingen din, og alt arbeidet som ligger bak hvert kort. Lekkert! Herlig idé med pillene i glasset :D

Heidi sa...

Fantastisk!!!!! Du er bare helt rå :)

Klem klem

Veronique sa...

Stilig :)

Klem

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

so cute jill! love the image heheh... a gorgeous design aswell :D

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

lovely card Jill xx

Anonym sa...

Hi Jill,
I saw your interview on the Doobadoo blog and thought hey.....that looks good!
What a beautiful cards do you make!
I also became your follower!
Greets,
Jacomijn

Trine sa...

Helt rått Jill. Stilig motiv som passer helt perfekt for en lege og nydelig fargelagt som alltid. Jeg får si som Christine....jeg er glad du finnes <3<3
Ha en fin kveld vennen.
Masse klemmer!

Susy sa...

Vilket underbart härligt kort!
Underbar maskning och ljuvligt vacker färgläggning!!!

KRAM SUSY