tirsdag 4. mars 2014

ARIES TILDA FOR COPIC MARKER NORGE

Good morning blogland ♥
I have something really special created today for the new challenge at Copic Marker Norge. When I got my DT package from Magnolia last week with the new Magnolia Ink, I also got some new stamps from the fantastic Zodiac collection 2014. OH MY GOD! Are they fantastic or what!

For today's project I have used Aries Tilda and made my little darling Gabriella a new door sign for her birthday. Her birthday is not until april, but my little Aries Tilda was so perfect for her I just couldn't wait♥

The challenge from Copic Marker Norge starting today is
BIRTHDAY

Hope you find time to join us. Here is the link to the blog.

And here is my project:
Again I have used the fantastic bottle hanger/door hanger stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. I just love it!
For those of my readers coming to Stordascrappen in the end of march will have the chance to take a miniclass with me and make a bottle hanger for Easter. Give me a shout so I know you are interested.

I have used Maja Design papers from Frost Basics collection and someVintage Spring Basics from last year. Is those collections just amazing or what! I have used two Magnolia stamps. Behind the gorgeous new Aries Tilda I have stamped the Silent Night background from the older Santa Collection

Isn't she cute?
Like always I have used flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt.
I must also tell you that Kreativ Scrapping got a TON of new flowers in last night and I almost died when I saw it! Find them all HERE
Under the flowers i have again put some of the amazing softboard from Dutch Doobadoo, and of all my products this is one of the things I like most at the moment. You can find that one too at Kreativ Scrapping.


I wrote Gabriella's name and ringed around her date of birth.
Can't believe my little princess soon is six years old and ready to school. Time really flies ♥

My Copic colours:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E44-43-41-40
Dress: E81, W0 and blender 0

Ok, I be back in a few days to show you another of these totally adorable Magnolia Zodiac stamps ♥
Until next time, take care 

Hugs




8 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

This is stunning Jill. The image is so adorable and I love the design and beautiful embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon x

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

sooo beautiful!!

Susy sa...

Underbart fint, älskar dessa nya Magnolior!

KRAM SUSY

JenniferD sa...

Awesome! loooove all your Beautiful Layers and Gorgeousely Coloured Zodiac!

Camilla sa...

Utrolig nydelig, Jill. Du er en mester på dette <3 Så masse nydelige detaljer, elsker chipboarden i bakgrunnen og vimpelen, og fargeleggingen er jo bare helt skjønn.

Unknown sa...

Happy birthday to Gabriella! She is 6, my little son will be 6 years in September and he will go to school too. :)
Hanger si adorable Jill.
Jasmina

Ida sa...

Så stilig!:)) Disse nye Tildaene er artige...ennå noe nytt å ønske seg!:))
God helg.

Robin sa...

Beautiful card Jill! I love the calendar and the music in the background. I haven't seen your candy winner from January. Did I miss it? Hugs, Robin