tirsdag 15. april 2014

Colorinspiration ♥ And some info ;)

Hi my friends
Today is just a quick post as I am out of town for a few days with my kids. 
I am just here to show you something ♥

We are having a color inspiration post at Kreativ Scrapping today and this time we have been working with different light sources. So fun!
The girls on my team did a great job, so you really should check it out HERE

Here is my take on it:

My light source is coming from mid front.
That means the shadow will be deepest under arms, under the hair on the sides, outside of legs.

My image is Gemini Tilda from Magnolia's Zodiac collection.
An amazing collection ♥
My Copic:
Skin: E11-21-51-50-93
Hair: E57-55-53-51-50
Dress Tilda right: R02-01-00-0000
Dress Tilda left: R27-24-22-20
Shadow: W5-3-1-00

My E21 was a little bit to sticky to make her skin smooth, but I didn't have the time to do another one after I cleaned it. Hope you like it anyhow♥

Today is also a BIG day on my Magnolia blog as we are starting our second Magnolia bloghop today. Head over to my Magnolia Blog to join the hop.
There will be some great prizes!!

And last, but not least we are staring a new Challenge at Copic Marker Norge today and this time we are having ANYTHING GOES.

I will pop in tomorrow with my card with the lovely Gemini Tilda, so today you are only getting the coloured image ;)

Have a fantastic day!
Hugs, Jill

4 kommentarer:

Nicolchen sa...

Hi Jill

Your colouring is simply gorgeous...I love it :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Camilla sa...

Helt nydelig fargelegging, Jill kjære :) Riktig god påske!

Christina sa...

Wowww stunning!
Hugs Kristel

Kreativ Scrapping ♥ sa...

JUST ME!!!! AND RITA TOGETHER :-)

Beste som er laget på lang lang tid.
HIPP HIPP HURRA

Vakker farge, nydelig hår farge og som alltid perfekt fargelagt