mandag 17. november 2014

FRENCH GIRL AVERY

Hi friends!
I have now 499 followers and as I promised I will have a candy when I reach 500 followers. I hope it happen today :) I will make you a really yummy Christmas candy ♥

BUT today I am here to show you one of my Paper Nest Dolls cards I made a while back. I got this wonderful French Girl Avery from Christine and I loved coloring her with my Copics.

On this card I have done something I have never done before, and that is to use Project Life cards on my card. They were just perfect for it and I am sure I will use this a lot more as I have way more PL cards than I make PL projects... lol

Here is my card
I have used Kort og Godt papers for my card and some Maja Design leftovers together with the Project Life cards from Becky Higgins called Odds and Ends
The text is an old one and were a freebie from Create with TLC
Love all theese, really a great site you should check out.

Some old lace and seam binding and a button.. All from my stash

Lovely papers, don't you think?
This is inside my card showing some more of the PL cards


My French Girl Avery ♥
Thank you Christine for the stamp I love her.

That was all from me for today.
See you later
Jill

6 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Gorgeous Jill, beautiful papers,lovely image, great coloring and nice LO.
Have a nice week
Magda

CraftyPaws sa...

New dubbie here by way of Paper Nest Dolls. Hope I'm your 500th subbie. Love your work, and I think you picked my favorite PND stamp ever for this adorable card. TFS Hugs Kristina

Chrissy sa...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring Jill..love the papers,layers and your design..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

i loveeee!!! thanks so much hon <3

Jo C sa...

Hello ~ I discovered your blog a few days ago. I can't express how much I admire and am in awe of your Copic coloring, especially the pastel images. They are just lovely! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

Kreativelena sa...

Herlig kort. Likte veldig godt oppsettet, så dette kortet havner i inspirasjonsmappa mi til senere.. Så når jeg er tøff nok til og lage lag på lag, så er dette noe jeg tror kan passe meg ;-)