torsdag 18. desember 2014

More LaLaLand Love ♥

Hi friends!
I have a new card to show today.
As Christmas is coming closer the cards are almost finished now and it is time to show them here and send them... I am horrible late with sending my cards this year. Not even my closest friends have got a card yet...

But I am hosting the advent calendar at Copic Marker Norge today and I have made this cute LaLaLand card to show you.

The amazing stamp is from LaLaLand Craft and one of my favorites from last collection. I love them all, but this little fellow is just too cute! He is called Drummer Boy Luca

Inside my gatefold card I have the cutest Marci Paperdoll from the same Christmas collection. The stamp is called Paper Doll Marci Winter.
My favorite shop, KREATIV SCRAPPING has them in stock together with all the lovely LALALAND dies ♥ On the front I have used the Snowflake Banner

Closeup of my inside with Marci.
Coloured with Copic s like always.
The dies I have used inside is Christmas Tree Hill and the very versatile oval die from the Stiched Elements Set.

My Copic:
Skin: E11-21-51-50-93
Hair: E47-44-43-41-40
Purple: RV 99-95-93-91
Grey: C5-2-1-0 and BV 25-23-21

Flowers from WOC and some old berries from Kort & Godt. An old, but lovely text from North Star Stamps

I hope I gave you some inspiration today.
Wishing you a wonderful day.

Hugs

3 kommentarer:

hanap sa...

Your card is really lovely.Thank you very much for the great inspiration.
hana

Maritha sa...

Sååååå himla fint min kära Jillsan!!!!! :)

Kraaaaam

Muuske sa...

Beautiful card.greetings Margo.