lørdag 14. januar 2012

A D'Arcy map for Johanne

Hi my friends!
I hope you are all well and enjoys whatever life bring you today
The wonderful D'Arcy's Diaries had the release two days ago and don't you just love her?
I know I do, that's for sure :)
A long time ago I found a tutorial on a gardener's gift, that I saved for making later. Some days ago I made one, but instead of putting packets of seeds in I thought I would save my Copics combinations there. I colour up images in my favorite colourcombinations and save them for later, and then I easy can see how it looks like before I paint my image in a combination that dosn't fit together...
That was the plan!
BUT, my youngest niece Johanne fell in love with this map and wondered if she could buy it from me.. She is nine years old and my sweetheart, so of course I gave it to her..She was thrilled! :)

This is how it looks like and if you want to make you own, here is the tutorial
Image is the new released D'Arcy's Diaries_03, found here

The front of the map with another gorgeous girl,  D'Arcy's Diaries_01

From the side

The map has two rooms to put a gift in, seed packets, images (like my original plan, lol) or whatever you like!
The image you can see a glimt of, you have to wait a few days more for...
But 12th january D'Arcy's Diaries released theese fantastic images:


Hope you will love theese images like me, I tell you they have all captured my heart!
I just wan't to colour and make cards all the time :)

I will show you some more inspiration with D'Arcy soon again,
and if you head over to the DD blog you find alot!
Until next time my lovely friends,-
Take care
Big hugs to you all from Jill

Have you joined our birthday bloghop at Teddy Bo yet???
A lot of prizes, candy and gorgeous inspiration!
Read about it here and join the fun and celebrate the bears 1st birthday with us!
I even have my own little candy you canh read about there, so make sure you are a follower and leave me a comment on the bloghop post and I will draw a winner 23th january :)

8 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

Disse stemplene er så flotte! Nydelig prosjekt!
Hanne

Maritha sa...

SUUUUPER DUUUPER fin!! Jag tog och sparade den "tuten" jag me!! =) Underbara färger och bara sååå JILLSANPERFEKT!! stämplarna är ju bara så himla fina och dom känns så användbara till alla åldrar! =)

Nu blir det mer pyssel för min del....klev upp tidigt så jag skulle hinna ta lite kort medans vi fortf har dagsljus! =)

Kramen

Unknown sa...

It is the very first time I have heard of D'Arcys Dairies, but these images are just lovely. I have 8 grand daughters who I feel sure would love cards made with these lovely designs.
Kind regards from the UK
Joan

Debs sa...

Simply stunning work Jill - love the colour choices.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Kjersti sa...

Utrolig nydelig! Som alltid har du så skjønne farger og kombinasjoner:) Takk for tutorial! Og så må du nok lage deg en ny mappe til motiver, snill som du er!;)
Ha en super søndag Jill!
Klem fra Kjersti

Kari sa...

Nydelig dette kortet også,må jo bare legge inn en liten kommentar her også. *knis*
Herlig motiv!Og lekkert farget som alltid!!Nydelig!!

KLemmer :)

Pinklady 68 sa...

Din datter er jo bare skjønn da Jill! Så klart hun måtte få denne:-)..ikke ofte de vil kjøpe våre prosjekter:-)
Alt nyyydelig gjennomført som alltid!!!

Ha en fin søndag! KLem Laila.

Sara H sa...

Oh I can see why your niece fell in love with this map! it´s soooo gorgeous!!! Beautiful details and embellishments and wow, the images are stunning!!!
Have a nice day =)