onsdag 18. januar 2012

Meet Henry

Good morning to all my old and new followers!
I hope you all are having a great weekend so far :)
I am working a couple of nightshifts this weekend, so that means less time with the kids and less time to craft, but I can't complain :)
A while back I found this lovely freebie from WOJ called Spider Henry and I thought he would be a perfect image for my nephew for his 2th birthday later this month.
Here is my card:
Isn't he just super cute?!



Henry is coloured with Copics and I have added glossy to some of his details :)
Papers from MME
Magnolia swirl
Thickers from American craft says 2 years and tough!
Cheese cloth, seam binding and a little pirate flag from Kort og Godt
Homemade flower with a Marianne die
Enter here:
The ABC challenge - H for Happy birthday
Stamp and Create - Anything goes
Scrappekammeret - Bursdag


Hope you like my card
Hugs, Jill

9 kommentarer:

Maria Therese sa...

Tøft kort ♥

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH Jillsan...han blev ju störtskön ju!! Helt perfekt till ett pojkort! Kan ha sagt det förut meeen.......JAG ÄLSKAR DINA KORT!! ;)

Jag beställde mej en sååååå söt digiUggla igår,har inte hunnit måla den än,men tänkte hinna det ikväll kanske....den är ju bara en drön för uggleälskare som mej!! hi hi

Kramen min sköna böna

brenda sa...

What a fun fellow on your card Jill and I really love the colour combo, seems perfect with the image.

B x

chrissy xx sa...

Just Gorgeous! LOve your colours! One cute image.
Chrissyxx

DesignerDiva sa...

Henry is so cute Jill and you have coloured him perfectly! Don't work to hard my little friend
Hugs Laurie x

Rosietoes sa...

Super cute card Jill. Love your lo and colouring.

Edna x

Kjersti sa...

Kult kort til en tøff toåring:)
Som alltid har du herlige farger i kortet!
Ha en fin dag!
Klem Kjersti

Audhild sa...

Et virkelig herlig kort du har laget! Likte så godt at hjørnene var rundet og motivet er kjempeskjønt:-) Har han der sjøl, han er så søt! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!

Kerttu sa...

Stiiiilig! :D
Har også han der og nu fikk jeg lyst til å prøve å lage et kort med han:)
Takk for inspirasjon!

Klem, Kerttu