mandag 27. februar 2012

Happiness...

Good morning to you all and I hope I find you all well today!
I want to show you what I have done with one of the new images from D'Arcy's Diaries.
The image is perfect for a mom to be, maybe for a babyshower or even for a newborn card.

I think the papers are so beautiful and sometimes I just want to make a little more clean card, so a few flowers, leafs, a key and a sentiment and the card is done!

inside to compliment the front

And a matching back, I have put on my personal stamp, but forgot before I took the pic...

With DARCYSDIARIES_019
Coloured with Copics
Papers from MME
Flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt
Poststamp from Whimsy stamps
Key charm from a sweet friend :)

Hope you like my card today and I just want to remind you that the 8th of march we are starting the very first challenge for D'Arcy's Diaries, you will find it here
I have seen some cards with D'Arcy around in blogland and I can't wait to see what you will do in the challenges!
So exciting

Thanks for visiting me today and to all you sweet girls leaving me comments,-thank you! I love reading them and you all really make my day!
Big hugs from Jill

9 kommentarer:

Maria Therese sa...

Lekkert kort ♥

Stine H sa...

Helt nydelig!! Er så glad jeg fant bloggen din og dermed også disse Darcy stemplene. Måtte bestille noen med en gang så nå gleder jeg meg bare til å prøve de - veldig inspirerende å titte i bloggen din.

Ha en finfin mandag,
Stine :)

Trine sa...

Nydelig Jill:) Vakkert kort i flotte farger:)

Kos deg i varmen:) Her snør det i dag!

Ha en fortsatt god ferie:)
Klem:)

Maritha sa...

JILLSAN kom heem för jag längtar efter dej,kom innan sommarn är slut lilla JILLSAN....*sjunger och skrålar för full hals* (känd svensk visa...med liiiite omgjord text bara!!! hi hi

UNDERBART fint kort min vän(fast det är ju ALLA dina kort) ;)

Kramen till turisten

Pinklady 68 sa...

Nydelig kort!!
Ha en fin dag!

Klem Laila.

Lau W sa...

Superb card, so sweet image !
xxx

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig kort med et så fint motiv:D - og med "dine" farger - lekkert! Med slike papirer og motiv trengs ikke mye pynt heller;)
Nyt den siste tida i sol og varme - snart kommer våren hit også:)
Klem fra Kjersti

Kari sa...

For et nydelig kort,Jill!
Et vakkert motiv og fantastisk fargelegging er det også!
Håper du har det fint i vårværet :)

Klemmer :)

DesignerDiva sa...

Beautiful Jill, i keep saying this but your colouring is AWESOME!
big Hugs Laurie xx