tirsdag 21. februar 2012

New challenge and some news in store

Good morning my sweet friends!
I am on vacation, but I just had to check in with you to show you the news in the Teddy Bo shop this week. We are starting a new challenge today and wants you to use pearls and swirls. 
Thats an easy one for the most of you :)
And one of my favourites! I am sorry that I don't have a card to show you, but I am way to busy digging in tha sand, working on the tan and just relaxing!
Here you can see the news in store today
Look at those fantastic images!
So perfect for the easter
And more and more products are coming in the store,- dies, cardbases, embossing folders, fantastic charms and ALOT more!!
I can't wait to come home and have a better look :)

Enjoy the week my friends, I am back some other day to show a card I have made.
Big hugs from Jill

Ingen kommentarer: