fredag 30. mars 2012

Fairytale friday

Good morning bloggers!
Just a quick post to tell you that Teddy Bo has only a few days again of the Buttons and Bow/Easter challenge and Colette has again a little fairytale about our week in the tower for you :)
I love to read it and if you never have, you really should! You find it here
I have made a birthday card for Ted Angus, one of Gabriellas friends. They are all turing four years theese days (Oh my God time flies! Strange that I don't get older...)

These tabs Gayle,- Mummybear (Teddy Bo owner and designer) made when I was away in the sun earlier this winter and I have been dying to colour them up since I saw them!

Simple card, but often I think the image is so great that the card don't need anything more and after all it is a boy card!

Image is TEDDYBOBEA_TABS_007
Coloured with Copic markers
My papers are scrap leftovers from here and there...
Wooden buttons, ribbon from stash and the rub on comes from MF

Hope you liked it :)
I am working this weekend at my old work as my new job is closing over the easter (so stupid...!!) so I guess I will be working my pretty a...ss off!!
But next week is vacation :)
Can't wait!

Big hugs

7 kommentarer:

DesignerDiva sa...

Wow Jill what a great card, I love the tabs! This is tucked away in my memory bank to try one day. Like you say - simple but very striking.
Don't work too hard this weekend
Hugs Laurie xx

Maritha sa...

Dom är ju bara så underbart söta dessa tags....jag har inte heller haft möjlighet än att testa dom,men det lär ju bli!! =)
Kortet är så himla tokfint(du vet ju om att det är ett bra ord på Svenska va?!!) =)Underbart killkort!

Hoppas du inte jobbar röven av dej....då blir det ju inget kvar av min Jillsa....hujeda mej en sån hemsk tanke!!! ;)

Kramen

Shannon sa...

Love this card. It is so cute.
Hugs, Shannon

Sonia sa...

Another stunning card Jill :) I bet you are so looking forward to your vacation.
Hugs Sonia xx

Trine sa...

Kjære snille,snille Jill:)
Tusen takk for et nydelig kort jeg fikk i posten i dag! Det betyr så mye du aner ikke hvor glad jeg ble. Kortet er lekkert og så godt å bli tenkt på:) Tusen takk du er en engel:)

Kortet du har laget her er også flott, fargeleggingen din imponerer mer og mer..

Ha en flott helg!
Klemmer fra Trine:)

Kjersti sa...

Ååå, men det var lekkert! For en flott design på kortet - og fargelegging som er nærmest perfekt:)
God påske Jill!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

hb871 sa...

Dette kortet is fantastisk! ka genialt ide´å bruke motivene på denne måten! I er helt inspirert... :-)