søndag 18. mars 2012

Some Odd girl

I made this card a while back for a friend of mine, but I haven't got around blogging it before now.
Before I left for Thailand I bought my first Some Odd Girl images and gosh, I just love them!!
I can really see addiction coming... LOL
This one is a digi image called "bu'fly Tia and friend"
Quite simple design, but I like it that way :)
Papers from Alla Prima 6x6 collection

The image is cut out with a spellbinder, leaving her feet hanging :)

Back to compliment the front

Normally I do the insides too, but I was in such a rush before leaving for Thailand, I just skipped it!
The lovely image is coloured with Copic, added Atyou spica pen here and there and some Glossy
 too :)

Enjoy your sunday :)
hugs, Jill

Enter my spring-ish card here:
Crafts and me - circles
Dutch Dare card challenges - dots and stripes
papertake weekly - For the girls (or mum)

12 kommentarer:

Maria Therese sa...

Nydelig kort ♥

Kjersti sa...

God morgen Jill!
Dette var herlig - så lekre ark, farger, pynt og -ikke minst - motiv! Skjønner at du kan bli avhengig, ja lol!
Ha en fin søndag du også!
Klemmer fra Kjersti:)

Maritha sa...

Superduper fint kort gummsis!! Härliga färger och som alltid så himla fint målad och bara perfekt gjort!=)

Hoppas du mår bättre idag snyggingen min! =) Massor av kramisar åker över Norska gränsen nu...

Rosietoes sa...

Lovely fun card Jill. Beautifully coloured as always.

Edna x

Kristin sa...

Så fint kort! Du er veldig flink til å fargelegge. Har du noen tips som hjelper for at blekket fra printeren ikke skal smitte når man fargelegger med copics??

Kari sa...

Åå,så nydelig,Jill!!Fargeleggingen er super,du er så dyktig!!Herlig motiv!
Håper du har en flott søndag i solen!

Klem,Kari :)

Donna sa...

Gorgeous card and fab spotty dots! Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

TrineH sa...

For et nydelig kort Jill. Du er en mester på rene pene og delikate kort altså. Og for ikke å snakke om fargeleggingen din. Du er RÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ :)

Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min. Ses snart :)

Klemmer fra meg :)

DesignerDiva sa...

This is really sweet Jill, very different from your usual style but just as gorgeous!
Hugs Laurie xx

Shanna Shands sa...

Amazing and fabulous. Adorable image and thanks for joining Dutch Dare.

Liliya sa...

Love the freshness of colours!! Gorgeous colouring!!
Thank you for joining DDCC this week! xx Lilia DT

Crafteezee sa...

Beautiful, love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x