fredag 17. august 2012

Fairytale friday

Good morning
Today's card wasn't that easy to do...
I finished the card and took pictures of it and Noooooo, it just wasn't right...
So I took everything apart and started over again..
Much more happy this time, but I realized it's the colours on the image that is difficult for me to work with, but I got it in the end.
Enough waffling...
Here is my card, my sweet darlings birthday card

And I guess you all recognize me there in the frame...and for those of you that knows my hubby you probably recognize him too...LOL

The back with the wonderful TH rosette die that I use way to little...

Fantastic images!
TEDDYBO_208 and the little TEBBYBEA_213 in the frame found here
Coloured with Copic
All papers are scraps from my stash
Magnolia swirl and TH die for the cogweels
The amazing tickets that he gets with the card is made by Colette
and gives him everything from hugs, to evenings or breakfast in bed...
Think my darling will LOVE this!

Head over to the challenge blog and check out my teamies creations and read about what we have been up to lately in the Teddy Bo Tower...

Have you entered my candy????

Hugs, jill

8 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Det va då inget fel på det första kortet det kan jag intyga!!! Men detta är ju bara helt Jillsan-tok-bra!! Så galet söt denna Bo i sina super hero kalsonger...hi hi hi

Jag kan fortf inte lägga upp nåt i min sidebar,så jag kan inte länka till din candy....*surar*

Kram kram

Irene sa...

Et stilig kort til din egen hverdags-superhelt! Morsomt motiv, lekkert fargelagt som vanlig. Nyter å se dine kort!

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

hehehe cutest image ever! Love all of the tags you did...what a great idea! Great layout too :)

Wendy sa...

Fabulous card Jill, love the image and great layout.
enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Teresa sa...

Superb card Jill, great image and colours.
Teresa xx

Sylvia sa...

Knalltøfft rett og slett!!
Fantastisk flott fargelegging:-))

Ha ei strålende og kreativ helg.

Sylvia.

Marga50 sa...

Wauwwwww prachtige kaart Jill. Fijn weekend, groetjes Marga.

Donna sa...

Whats this? you made this card, took it apart and put it back together again, but its fantastic I think the colouring is superb in fact everything about it is superb. Hubby will definately love his card and you look soooooo sweet. lol. xxxxx
Enjoy your weekend.
Big hugs
Donna.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx