tirsdag 7. august 2012

Marci in a knitted outfit ;)

Good morning my lovely friends!
Today I would love to share a tutorial I made for Copic Marker Norge.

It is how to make structure in clothes by using colorless blender.
I have used one of my new, lovely La La Land images, that I bought last week and I think she was just perfect for the job :)
I have used Winter Marci and gave her a wool hat and coat today as the summer soon is over and autumn on it's way!

On my first picture, I have started with the hat and made that ready.
 Colour the coat in the colour you choose.
It is important that you do this first or if you colour the whole image you will have structure everywhere and we don't want woolstructure in the face, will we?? LOL

You must let the colouring dry before you use the blender, or it will bleed outside the lines. If you are impatient like me, you can use a heatgun...

This is what you need:
An image coloured ready to work with
Copic Colourless blender
Old cloth with a knitted structure

Drip some drops of blender at the cloth and pat over the image
Don't rub!
Voila!!

And here you can see my image coloured
My Copics:
Skin: E21, E51-50, E93
Hair: E53-51-50 og some 55
Hat and coat: E44-43-42-41 and blender
Red details: T5, E19, E07

This is my card:
A gate fold card again, I really like them :)
Wonderful papers from Glitz and a sweet digi sentiment from Create with TLC
Cheesecloth and flowers from stash
The swirl is the Holly Flourish from Cheery Lynn and it is so lovely

The front and back

And do you see the little cutie inside...she is also new!
But don't tell anyone...lol

You should check out  the La La Land blog for some fantastic inspiration as they have a amazing talented designteam with a lot of inspiration. You find it here: http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com
Have a nice day my friends and thanks for visiting me :)
Always a pleasure to know you have been here

Love'n'hugs
Jill

16 kommentarer:

Mummylade sa...

that is so clever :)

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH Hönan....det här är ju bara helt galet fint!! Oj oj,du har gjort det IGEN,bara får mej att tappa hakan hela tiden,jag måste fasen köpa mej en sån där hjälm me hakskydd på om jag ska kunna titta mer här på din blogg...
Underbart kort! ;)

Kramar i massor

Lau W sa...

Oh wow ! fantastic colouring, and your card is superb ! Oh there's a cutie inside :-))
Have a nice day !
xxx

Doreen sa...

amazing card Jill. The colourcombo is fab and the images as well.
Thanks for the tutorial. It's great.
I have to try it.
Big Hugs
Doreen xx

Nina K. Hansen sa...

Jeg forelsker meg gang på gang i det du lager Jill! Helt herlig!! Du får det til å se så enkelt ut. Nå må jeg hjem å øve på struktur med blender!!:) Takk for flott tutorial! Klem fra Nina

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

Love this Jill! That texture looks gorgeous and she looks absolutely so adorable :D

Pat K sa...

Fabulous card with a very clever technique. You've inspired me to give it a try. TFS, Pat K.x

Hanna sa...

Åh, vilken rolig idé!! Vad smart och finurligt! Resultatet blev helt underbart!

Ha en fin dag!
kram,
Hanna

Trine sa...

Å Jill for en "tut".... helt rått. Jeg har ikke sett dette før, skal bli morro å prøve.
Nydelig kort også og for en fargelegging. Flinke deg!
Masse klemmer.

Kjersti sa...

Så nydelig Jill, en herlig teknikk og et flott resultat! Kortet ble jo så nydelig, lekkert med den lille - som du ikke har kjøpt deg:) inni kortet også!
Klemmer fra Kjersti:)

DesignerDiva sa...

Hello my lovely freind oh my you are so clever! This is an amazing technique Jill and thank you for sharing it with us and as always my friend your finished card is beautiful!
Big Hugs Laurie xx

matka wariatka i domowa edukacja sa...

wow its amazing!!! how can you get it so nice and clean :P

Shelby sa...

Awesome tutorial...thanks so much for sharing. Love the deep rich colors of this card and your coloring is of course amazing.

Shelby

Louise sa...

WOW! That is a gorgeous card and a brilliant technique! :D xx

Donna sa...

Oh Jill, what a clever lady you are, your tutorial is fab and I love the finished card the colours are lovely it's a shame you don't live nearby I would love to have you as my teacher. Lol.
PERFECT.
Big hugs
Donna.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katie sa...

Love this tutorial! Something so small and easy but it makes such a huge difference...gonna have to try it :) I love everything about this card- especially how you used the cheesecloth behind your flowers- genius- I always get so much inspiration when I visit. Hope you've had a good week and gotten some sleep, lol. Many hugs my friend, Katie