torsdag 14. november 2013

Have you seen this?

One of my favorite Stamp companies, The Paper Nest Dolls are starting a new Challenge blog here in Norway 6th january 2014.
They are having a DT call and a fantastic blogcandy to celebrate this.
 
If you like to colour amazing images and like to be a part of a super team this is really something you should think about (Well I just know it will be super as I know Eva Gro, the head DTmember and Christine the owner of PND)
 
I have made a few cards with PND images over the last weeks and I adore these images.
Kreativ Scrapping are waiting them in store any day now and they are the only shop here in Norway to sell them and I am super excited about it!
Here are a glimt of two of my cards
The gorgeous Winter Fairy Avery
 
 
Head over to KREATIV SCRAPPING to have a look at them, I know you will love them as much as me. They are really fun and easy to colour ♥♥
 
I will be showing you some more from them later this week ;)
have a wonderful evening.
I have to run...LATE for work!!
 
HUGS!! ♥♥

Ingen kommentarer: