fredag 1. november 2013

KREATIV SCRAPPING #11 BLUE CHRISTMAS

Welcome welcome here today.
The first day in November! Yay ♥♥ Soon Christmas ♥♥
 I think I am in doing ok with my Christmas card making so far, it is not even close to enough yet, but I am slowly getting there.
I love making these cards so the challenge from KREATIV SCRAPPING today is just perfect.

BLUE CHRISTMAS

 
Blue Christmas cards are my favorite to make and I just love making my Christmas cards with my Magnolia stamps. This years collection is just adorable, but today I have paired together two of my old favorites.
Another favorite of mine is, like probably all of you know already, Kort og Godt. They have the most wonderful textstamps, papers, charms and flowers. It is a Norwegian company and I have been using their products ever since I started cardmaking.
They are our sponsor this month and as a main prize you can win two Christmas stamps, and they are soooo lovely ♥
The lovely Kort og Godt did also sponsor the DT with amazing stamps, thank you so much ♥♥
Ok, enough babbling ;)
 
Here is my card:
I have used Star Tilda and Old Swedish Church from Magnolia and I have coloured everything with Copics again. I did this when I was at Ski-Treffet in october, so the paper with my Copic numbers are long gone ;)
The link under to the Magnolia stamp is for another luciaTilda, since KS don't have Star Tilda in store right now. If you would like to order it, just send them a mail :)
The flowers are a mix like always with WOC and Kort og Godt.
 The lovely text comes from the M-160 sheet and inside I have used the big Santa from the same set.

"Soon is Santa here" says the text
Old favorite papers from Maja design and the Vintage Summer Basics collection from 2012 and some from the new Autumn Basics at te front. We have them both at KREATIV SCRAPPING.

Think this is quite nice, if I am allowed to say it myself. I am happy with it and thinks these two images looks perfect together.
But like always I love to hear your thoughts about it
 
Hope you find some time to join us at Kreativ Scrapping this time too.
Have a wonderful day ♥
 
I want to participate in ALL these challenges with my card:
Allsorts - Treemendous (love the theme Brenda!)
Papirplanetens Magnolia utfordring - Jul med Magnolia
AtampARTic - Anything Goes
Card and Scrap - Lag et julekort
Hjerteboden - JUL
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Bingo (Perler, metall, tekst)
 
hugs, Jill
 

19 kommentarer:

DesignerDiva sa...

Jill my thoughts are "everything you make is perfect"
Another beautiful card my little Norweigan friend
Hugs Laurie xx

majsan sa...

Vakkert , som vanlig.... Herlig fargelagt og vakkert pyntet i flotte farger. Takk for deltagelsen i card and scrap.
Maria

Therese sa...

Åh, så nydelig! Det er en sann fryd å være inne på bloggen din og titte på alt det vakre og flotte du lager. Koser meg skikkelig! :)

brenda sa...

Such a lovely entry for my Treemendous theme at Allsorts this week Jill, thank you so much for joining in.

Hope you and the family are all well.

B x

Papirdilla sa...

Åååå.... Dette var bare SÅÅÅÅÅ FIIIINT!! Digger måten du har satt sammen motivene på. Et nydelig kort:)

Klem,
Hanne

Sarah sa...

Stunning festive card Jill, I love the colours and all the beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Treemendous challenge x

Unni A sa...

Åh så nyydelig! Motivene passer jo perfekt sammen! Så nydelig du har fargelagt, lekre ark og så vakkert pyntet kort.
God helg :)
klem Unni

Kaoskontroll sa...

Så utrolig RÅTT!! WÆÆÆW det var helt fantastisk!! nydelig fargelegging og sammensetting av de to stemplene!!! :)GOOOD LØRDAG!
klem kristin

Magda sa...

Gorgeous Jill!!!
Love the colors,coloring and design!!!
Have a nice day!
Magda

Camilla sa...

Ååååå elsker julekortet ditt Jill!!! Helt NYDELIG!!
Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden -jul <3
Ønsker deg en fin lørdagskveld.
Klem, Camilla

Dina sa...

wauh what a beautiful card perfect

Sissel sa...

Kjempelekkert, nydelig pyntet og fargelagt.
Klem Sissel

RitaK sa...

For et fantastisk nydelig julekort på alle måter. Takk for at du deltar hos NSHK. Klem Rita

Filharmonica sa...

Dette kortet var gjennomført lekkert!!! Takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap denne gangen. DT Heidi

Silje sa...

Nydelig julekort, herlige detaljer! : )
Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen inne hos Stampartic!

bestevenn sa...

Dette er et lekkert julekort! Tusen takk for at du deltar på card and Scrap.

Elisabeth sa...

Så nydelig julekort=) Flott pyntet!
Tusen takk for du deltar hos Kort'O Mania.
Lykke til.
Klem fra DT Elisabeth

anette_s sa...

Hei :)
Vi får ikke lagt deg inn i Inlinkz
uten å ha mail adressen din.
Men nå er jo Inlinkz på plass, så da kan dere jo få lagt julebidragene inn selv :)
Takk for at dere deltar her hos oss i Papirplaneten:)
Bidraget ditt er helt nydelig <3
Klem fra Dt Anette

Pillan sa...

Beautiful card! Like it a lot.
/Pillan