torsdag 3. juli 2014

BOTANICAL TEA COLLECTION - GRAPHIC 45

Every month we have this Graphic 45 inspiration at Kreativ Scrapping and today it is my turn to show what I have made with it.
I chose to use the lovely Botanical Tea collection and the blue papers in the pad. They are lovely!

GRAPHIC 45 - BOTANICAL TEA

I made a gift set with it, where I have recycled a box of vitamins to use as a gift box and a matching card.


These papers are just wonderful!

GRAPHIC45 - BOTANICAL TEA - 4500887 - PAPER PAD 6x6


And some more pictures ;)
The card is quite simple with only text, flags and no colored image :)

The box is covered with design paper and flowers and lovely stash from KREATIV SCRAPPING.
Look at that lovely metal book!
You find alot of the new, amazing charms HERE


At the top I have used a text from Kort & Godt, flowers from WOC and some tiny wooden stars from Studio Calico.

The jutestring is from Maya Road and is new in the store. Great to work with ♥


I hope the girl getting this set for her confimation will like it. I loved making it. 
Feels like forever since I posted something with a coloured image... 
Come back tomorrow and I will show you something new, a CAS card with a fantastic sweet image

Until tomorrow, take care and enjoy life.

Hugs

2 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig <3

Klem!

Heather sa...

Hi Jill, hope you are well !!!
Your set are beautiful - such gorgeous colours and papers....your embellishments are all awesome!!!

hugs
Heather xx