lørdag 19. juli 2014

VACATION...

Hi you lovely people out there
I have vaction at the moment, so I thought I should pop by and show you a summercard I made some days ago.

We have a Travel/Vacation challenge at KREATIV SCRAPPING and our Summer challenge at COPIC MARKER NORGE going these days and I think this card is just perfect as a reminder for both of them!

I have made a beachhouse today with a lovely stencil from Dutch Doobadoo.
Cut it out and made it look like bricks on the wall with this cool, new softboard
Dutch Doobadoo Dutch Softboard Art Bricks

Here is the hula hula girl living in the house!
This is Hula Girl Ellie from The Paper Nest Dolls colored with my Copic Markers

I made the bricks with Snow Tex and the roof with one of my Eek sucess punches.


My Copic's are:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E49-47-44-42-41-40
Skirt: G99, YG 95-93-91
Flower: YR 24-21, Y32-000

Flowers like always from WOC and Kort & Godt.
Papers are the new gorgeous ones from Maja Design called Coffee in The Arbour

Have a nice summer my friends ♥
Hugs


5 kommentarer:

Julie Gleeson sa...

Wow, this is so beautiful! An amazing creation! Hugs Julie xox

Sharon sa...

You create the most fabulous designs Jill and it is thanks to you that I found a Doobadoo stencil for my latest card.
The bricks looks wonderful and the image is gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown sa...


Felicitaciones precioso. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

i LOVEEE this Jill!! Thanks so much hon!! hugsxxxxxxx

Aunty Sue sa...

hope your enjoying your holiday i am loving this card just so clever and awesome