mandag 1. september 2014

Autumn, a fantastic time of the year ♥

Good morning my fantastic friends
I am starting to get back into my normal crafty life with both blogging and creating again, and I enjoy every minute of it. Today we are starting a new challenge at KREATIV SCRAPPING and I must say I loved making this card.
As our challengetheme we are having 

AUTUMN


I think autumn is great, even if I am a summer person, I just love candles, crafting inside when it's raining outside and not to forget all things the wonderful nature gives us this time of the year.
I was inspired of all this when I made my card and I hope you like it as much as I did making it ♥


I am not sure if the cute Cauldron Witch Marci from LaLaLand Craft is making soup or applejam, but I am sure it is something goooooood :)
I have coloured her with my Copic Markers as usual. 
Gosh I love this stamp!
Next saturday and sunday I am so lucky to join the fabulous Irina Blount for two classes when she is visiting Norway and I am really looking forward to all this!

My little card opened
The fun thing about this card is that I have made the base from a bag for sanitary pads (LOL!) I found in a great restaurant I've been to, but if you don't like the idea, Kreativ Scrapping has a lot in store :D  THIS  is a good choice.

All my papers are from  Graphic 45, Botanical Tea collection 8x8" pad. Drop dead gorgeous papers!
The polaroid is from Wycinanka and is a pack of six different designs.

I have also used PomPom ribbon from Melissa Frances, cheesecloth and some of the new canvas HERE.

I hope you find some time to join our challenge. You really should head over to see what our design team made. HERE is the challenge and HERE is the link to the amazing shop.

Actually KREATIV SCRAPPING was just given this honour to be winner of the Norwegian People's favorite shop online in 2014. Congratulation!


Have a great day all friends
Hugs, Jill

5 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Dette var bare så rålekkert at jeg måtte bare ha noen slike motiver å fargelegge umiddelbart :) Så to halloweenish kort MED copics som jeg ble rimelig fornøyd med var resultatet :):)
TAKK for inspirasjonen!!
Klem, Bente

Elins Cards and other handscrafts sa...

Det var et herlig høstkort :) Elsker fargene og sammensettingen.
Ha en flott uke.
Elin

lynnesanford sa...

I just found your blog, love it! I was wondering where did you get that custom stamp on the back of some of your cards. The one that says100% handmade so keep it safe it will be worth a fortune? I think it is so cute.

tina sa...

Så fin....kan man få veta dina färg kombinationer? Mvh tina

Jill sa...

Dear Lynne :)
The custom stamp I normally use is from Scrapmagasinet, a Norwegian scrapshop, but the one you are talking about, my dear friend Tammy (Kizzy design) made for me. I love it ♥
http://kizzydesigns.blogspot.no/
this is the link to her blog

Hugs, Jill