onsdag 17. september 2014

Wedding and some mini Magnolias

Good morning my lovely friends!
I am so glad you stopped by  as I have a new card to show you today. I love my stencils from Dutch Doobadoo and I looooove my Magnolia stamps (I think you know this by now ;) lol) so I have used both of my favorites and created a special wedding card.

In my world there is nothing more wonderful than the blue Pion papers from the Shoreline Treasures Collection these days. I want to use them for everything ♥
I have used the totally awsome Camera stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and put the wonderful mini Magnolia stamps inside here.

Here is the tag taken out and I have stamped one of my favorite texts from Norsk Stempelblad inside. Thi text comes from this sheet

The lovely couple ♥
Runaway Bride Tilda mini and Where is my bride Edwin mini. You will find a lot of the wonderful Magnolia stamps at Kreativ Scrapping, but not so many minis, but if you write them an email I am sure they can get the one you want :)

The Love is in the air text is also from Magnolia.
The softboard is also from Dutch Doobadoo and comes in a lot different designs. I like them all ;)
I have also used some film strip from Tim Holtz

My flowers ♥
Gosh I love them. These are all from WOC
My images are coloured with Copics like always

Have a great day my friends.
Hugs

5 kommentarer:

Patricia sa...

Brilliant, love everything about this stunning creation.

Patricia x

annemarie sa...

Wauw it's really stunning Jill, and the mini's are so great to use in the camera.I love your card!!

hugs Annemarie

Bente sa...

Ah så lekkert som bare du kan gjøre det :):)
Ha en strålende dag!
Klem, Bente

Unknown sa...

Jeg er en stor fan av deg Jill. Du er så utrolig flink!
Heidi

Kristine Henanger sa...

Dette kortet er bare så utrolig nydelig ♥
Er helt fascinert over alle de små detaljene du har med på kortene dine!
Det blir så lekkert jo ♥