søndag 1. mars 2015

BINGO AT KREATIV SCRAPPING

Good morning my lovely  friends!
I am so happy about my next card ♥
It is with a beautiful old Tilda from Magnolia called Tilda With Newspaper and the moment I saw her I just loved her ♥
We have a new fun challenge at KREATIV SCRAPPING today and this time we are playing BINGO. 
I love a good bingo sheet, and this time I just had the best time creating in my new redecorated craftroom with all my lovely stash. 
My choice from the bingosheet was
Flowers - Lace - Punch/Dies

I have made a paperbag card. I love these small, white paperbags
The old Magnolia image is not to be found in the store at Kreativ Scrapping yet, but if you are like me and just neeed it, I will ask Kreativ Scrapping to find it for you. They always do the best for the customers and try so hard to find what we want ♥
They do have a lot of other wonderful Magnolia images that will fit too. I have coloured with my Copic like always. 
The totally beauitful text is one of the new ones from Kort & Godt, from the M269 plate.
Inside my paperbag I have made a tag to write on.
My designpapers are all Maja Design leftovers. These papers are so beautiful that I save every little piece of it.
Behind the image I have some white carrogated paper and a  Paperdoily, and under the image I have some lace and  a ruffled ribbon.


I have decorated my card with a lovely white feather, White Hortensia from Kort & Godt and some flowers made with my favorite flower die, the Rolled Roses dies from LaLaLand Crafts. I have also used the beautiful Christmas Tree dies from LaLaLand. I put some Snow Tex on the trees because even if this is the first Official Springday here, it is still a lot of snow outside my house.
The Falling snow is made of Opaque White and Glossy on top


My Copic colours:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E 43-41-40
Dress and hat: BG 75-72-71*(homemade)-70
Jacket: E81, W0, Blender 0
Shoes: E41-40-81, W0
Gloves: E19-08
Shadow: W3-1-0, Blender

Head over and see the rest of the work from my team at Kreativ Scrapping and we have a new Design team member today and he is a really talented one ;)

Wishing you a wondeful day
Hugs and kisses 

2 kommentarer:

MonaV sa...

Kortene dine er alltid like vakre Jill!!!

Ida sa...

Herlig å se litt av de eldre Tildaene Jill!:))
Nydelig posekort, med masse fin pynt!:))
Klem.