onsdag 11. mars 2015

Ett Trykk 10 years!

Hi friends and followers!
 Today it is my turn to inspire you and give a challenge at the Ett Trykk blog.
Ett Trykk is celebrating 10 years and whole february and march we are celebrating with fun challenges, wonderful inspiration and great prizes.

I have challenged you all to make a folding card like this one here and you will find the tutorial on how to do it at Ett Trykk.

Here is my card
My beautiful boy Sebastian is on the fron as this is his confirmation card. 
He is not having his confirmation before end of august, but I am prepared this time ;)


Norsk Stempelblad has the most wonderful texts I think and you will find them at in the shop here and at Kreativ Scrapping.
Clearstamps - konf1  and Clearstamps - konf2
The ones I have used is from Konfirmasjon 1 and Konfirmasjon 2.

My papers are the lovely Shoreline Treasures from Pion Design.
All pictures put on 3 d foam and the text is stamped directly on the designpaper with Memento, Rich Cocoa.

Place to write.

Beautiful flowers from WOC, carrogated cardboard and handcut flags is a must and who sais a boy card can't have flowers? All mine have ;)

Hope I got you inspired to make something with this folding. I loved it!

have a great day ♥
Hugs

4 kommentarer:

Sarah - Crea S sa...

Very lovely project! Really love it! But I also have to give some credit to the model :) Indeed a beautiful boy you have! Hugs,
Sarah
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Susy sa...

UNDERBART FINT!

KRAM SUSY

Magda sa...

Dear jill, this is fantastic!!!
Beautiful son on the front, that gives the card something special!
Amazing work, love it a lot!
It's very, very beautiful!

Ida sa...

Lekkert!:))
Flott brett, nydelig pyntet, med det beste motivtet!;))
Klem