lørdag 14. september 2013

Cleaning my Copic and a Teddy Bo

Good morning my sweet friends!
I have been busy the last couple of weeks preparing my Copic classes at Stordascrappen.
This weekend I am in Stord together with Kreativ Scrapping on this Craft event and I guess I am having a blast at the moment this one goes live!
 
But todays post is for Copic Marker Norge.
 I love to colour with my Copics and I spend some time colouring, maybe not every single day, but almost.
I find the colouring relaxing and I often sit with my sweetheart Gabriella colouring images together.
 
The last week I have seen a lot questions about Copic, how to clean them, how to change tips etc so I have made a post at CMN where we look at some of this.
If you clean your markers and refill them before they get compleatly dry, you will have them for years.
Look HERE for my post about this topic.
 
I have a card to show you today too. It looks like the summer now is over, even if we have had a fantastic weather lately with warm winds and good temperatures, you can feel the autumn is coming. The leafs are falling and you can really feel the fresh autumn air.
But todays card is about summer. A lovely Teddy Bo at sea ♥ paired with some fantastic Maja Design papers from the Life by the sea collection from 2012.

These papers are like ALL Maja Design papers a blast to work with.
layered them up with some 3d dots, cheesecloth and a lot of lovely flowers.
Links below
 

Love the colours on this one.

The yellow in the paper makes them so beautiful I think.
WOC and Kort og Godt flowers, magnolia swirl and charms from Kreativ Scrapping like always.

My Copics:
Teddy Bo: E44-43-42-41
Yellow: YR14-24-23-21-20
Shorts and hat: B97-95-93-91
Green colour: BG75-72-71-70 ( 71 is homemade)
Sea: BG000, B0000 and BG71-70 with glitter ♥

That was all today, but I promise I will be back in a few days with a new card and tomorrow I am here with my Copic colourinspiration post for Kreativ Scrapping :)
Take care my sweeties
 
Hugs


 

7 kommentarer:

Sissel sa...

Nydelig fargelegging og pynting.
Klem Sissel

Maritha sa...

Underbart så himla fint...härliga färger och den gamla nallen är minsann bara underbart söt!!! =)

Kramis stumpis

Heidi sa...

Lekkert, lekkert og ikke minst fantastisk flott fargelegging igjen her hos deg.

Klem Heidi:)

Eva J sa...

Så snyggt, underbar färgläggning!
Trevlig helg
Eva / Eviebee

Didi Georgieva sa...

Много сладка и весела картичка.Красива цветова комбинация.Браво!Прегръдки:)

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

this is fantastic jill! i love all of the layers and the sweet image :)

Connie sa...

Nyyyydelig kort :)
Lekkert pyntet.
Klem Connie