lørdag 21. september 2013

DT KREATIV SCRAPPING-MAJA DESIGN INSPIRATION

Good morning my friends and followers, so glad to see you here today.
Today it is my turn to show some inspiration with the Maja design papers at KREATIV SCRAPPING. For the whole month of september we have showed our Maja Design inpiration projects and my teamies are just so creative and fantastic, so you really should check it out.

I love making card with Maja design papers and today I have put together all my wedding cards that I have made during the summer and made it into one post. Some of them I have showed you before, but I guess a few of them has never been shown before.
I have used only my Magnolia Images for my cards and I just love to make wedding cards with them!
I have written down all my Copic combinations, so you all can see what colours that goes with the paper.
 
Long post...again ;)


Here I have used Runaway Bride Tilda and  Where is my bride
My first card is made with 1st of April and 2nd of April from Vintage Spring Basics collection
I have chosen to do Sephia colouring here:
Skin: E53-51-50
Hair: E33-51-50
Edwin: E42-41-40
Tilda: E81, W0 and blender 0 
Ground: E87-84-81
Edwins flowers: YR 24-23, Y32, E50
Bow: W5-3-1-0
 
♥♥♥
Next card is this blue card:
My images that I have marged together is Where is my Bride and Wedding Tilda
This time I have used some lovely blue papers, 7th of March from Vintage Spring Basics and the Copics I like to use together with these papers are BG 72-71 og 70 and a wee bit B01 for the shadows. Around the image I have W5-3-1-0 and BG71 (Hommade) and BG70.
I have also used Frantage Shabby White around the edge.
 
 ♥♥♥
And here I have made a more colourful card, atleast for me!
Again I have used 7th of May and 1st of April
My Copic colours:
Skin: E21-50-51-93
Hair: E55-53-51-50
dress: E81, W0 and Blender for the white and  V95-93-91 for the purple details
Edwin's clothes: W5-3-2-1 and V95-93-91
Background:
Sky: BG 72-70, B0000-000
Ground: E43-41-40, W3-1-0
leafs and grass: YG 95-93-91 og BG 93-90
Trees: E49-47-44-42-35-33-31
 
 ♥♥♥
Then I have e more purple card:
Images are Where is my Bride and Delightful Tilda, together with the singing birds from the summercollection.
Beautiful 8th of April and 11th of April from Vintage Spring Basics.
My purple colours are V21-23-25 and the grey are my "normal greys" W5-3-1-0
Skin, hair and her dress like always, look at the nest card ;)
 
 ♥♥♥
And the last one is a more pink-purple card
Image is Wedding Tilda
Amazing papers again 6Th of May from Vintage Spiring Basics and 1911 fra Vintage Summer Basics.
My Copic are:
Skin: E21-51-50 and E93 for her cheeks
Hair: E53-51-50
Dress: E81, W0 and Blender 0
Flowers; RV 95-93-91
Frantage Shabby Pink around the image.
 
That was my Maja Design inspiration post. I hope I managed to give you some inspiration and show you a bit of the wonderful papers.
Without doubd this is my favorite papers. They are so lovely to work with and has such wonderful colours and patterns. 
 
 Have a wonderful day everybody ♥
Hugs, J
 

3 kommentarer:

June sa...

Nydelige bryllupskort!

Maritha sa...

Säger som min käraste Jillsan brukar säga " HAKESLEPP"!!!! Alltså...näää...jag vet inte ens vad jag ska säga!? Det är så fint så man blir rent gråtfärdig(nu är jag ju inte den gråtiga typen som du vet)HEEEEELT OUT OF THIS WORLD SÅ FINT!!

Min underbara lilla stjärna
Din rara personlighet lyser minst lika starkt den!! ;)
Puss å kram min sköna böna

Cordine sa...

stunning!
hugs
cordine