mandag 2. september 2013

GDT Time for Magnolia Challenge

Good morning my friends!
Todays post should have been published some days ago I am afraid, but I forgot to hit the publish button, so everything stood as draft...
 
BUT todays post is about Christmas and is my guest design prosject for Time For Magnolia Challenge. I was so lucky to be asked to guest them for their Anything Goes Challenge. I love making something for Anything goes, and this time I have decorated some matchboxes to give away for Christmas.
I have used two gorgeous images from Magnolia, Santa Lucia from Nativity Collection and Tilda with snow heart from Sweet Christmas dreams collection. You will find them both at Kreativ Scrapping HERE
 
Two gorgeous images and as you can see I have paired them with some old papers from Marianne Design "La Musique" paperpad and I have used my amazing beautiful new Joy! Craft Icecrystal edge die that Kreativ Scrapping just got in house. I LOVE IT  ♥
I can really see that this one is going to be my new favorite for my Christmas card.

Here you see them both open. I have put a TH Hitch fasteners to open it. Cute little detail :)
All my flowers are from WOC and I have used some lace and cheesecloth too.

Here I have used the wonderful Magnolia DooHickey "Angelwings"

Wrapped in a cellofan bag I think this will be a perfect little gift for a friend or for the kids school teacher.

The poem comes from North Star Stamp.
 
I think this was all for now. You can find all my supplies under here :)
Hugs to all of you my lovely friends.
 
Jill
 


9 kommentarer:

JenniferD sa...

These are totally Awesome just love everything about them!

Maritha sa...

Så himla söta askar....dom kommer bli perfekta små presenter till oavsett vem som får dom!! Jättefina färger och massa mysiga detaljer....=)

Kramen damen

Chris_P sa...

Åhhh det här är ju bara fantastiskt!!! Älskar de ljusa färgerna!! Du är såå himla duktig!!

Sharon sa...

These match boxes are so so cute Jill. I love the images and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Susy sa...

Helt underbart vackra små tändsticksaskar, så fina!!!!

KRAM SUSY

Cino sa...

Å, så nydelige de var! Herlige farger. Husker du hvilke gulfarger du brukte i lysene til Lucia-stempelet? Synes de var så fine, og jeg sliter med å finne gule tusjer som er fine og anvendelige.

Hilsen Veronica

❤ Kaia sa...

Lekre fyrstikkesker...
Takk for inspirasjonen.

Klem fra Kaia

Chantal sa...

Ohhhhh wowwww this is just soooo fabulous! Love it! And thank you so much for your great GDT for our TFM challenge! Hugs, Chantal

Cinderella sa...

So gorgeous

Lovin `ìt

Cinderella