lørdag 28. mai 2011

Christmas tag

I'm not feeling to well theese days (since I had an operation on tuesday)  so I feel like doing easy stuff that don't take to much time to finish :(
The tag I 've made, is the first thing I have done for Christmas 2011, so now I've started!
I've used the beautiful Lil Birthday Kellita, an gougeous stamp from Tickled Pink Stamp witch I simply adore. Perfect for both christmas and birthdays I think.

The tree is a TH big dies and I cut it out in grungeboard, added snow and stickles to it.
Flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt. The papers are really old and I found it deep under all my others!

Entering my tag into the Christmas Challenge at Tickled Pink Stamp, and this time they wanted to see tags.

Have a wonderful saturday!
I'm going to enter the sofa ;)
Hugs, Jill

1 kommentar:

Regan sa...

Jill, this is so lovely! That little list under the flowers in the corner is precious! What a great detail! Also, love the die cut tree and your coloring is amazing! :)
Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC