torsdag 7. juli 2011

WOW I'm so happy!

Some days ago I got an email from Gayle, the owner of Teddy Bo and Co asking if I wanted to join the Teddy Bo design team!
Can you imagine the feeling!!!?

If I wanted? YES of course!

It's a great honor to be asked and I feel so lucky to be on such an amazing team: Theese girls are not only supersweet, they are also amazingly talented.
This is the Teddy Bo DT :
Team A, my team:
  Tab
Jill,- that's me :)

And theese talented girls are in Team B:
Tammy
Angie
Antoinette
Heather
Helle
Nela
Nicole
Pops.

You should check out the other DTmembers blogs, they are really amazing,  so diffrent from each other, but beautiful every one of them. And don't forget to check out the Teddy Bo challengeblog where the current challenge is anything but a card. And of course check out the newest release of theese cute bears in the Teddy Bo shop


Thanks for listening to all my talking, but I guess you can understand my happiness :)
Big hugs, Jill

5 kommentarer:

Helle sa...

Gratulerer og velkommen!!

-Helle-

Maritha sa...

Japp.....jag kan tro du är glader min goding!!! Det skulle jag me varit,för dom små björnarna är ju bara såååååå söta!!
GRATTIS TILL DEJ MIN BÄSTASTE JILLSAN! ;)

Kramen

Clairebears sa...

Welcome to the mad world of Teddy Bo!
I can't wait to get to know you better and see more of your beautiful creations.

Love Clairebears x

jannes hobbykrok sa...

Gratulerer med DT plass!De er heldige som får deg,det er helt fortjent!Du lager så masse flott!
klem,Janne

Tab sa...

Welcome to the team, sweetie....its so fab to have you there :o).....looking forward to creating with you :o)
HUgs Tab xxx