søndag 7. august 2011

More Tickled Pink...

I love my Tickled Pink Stamps, and this Lil little Ivy is just so sweet!
So I have made a christmas card today with this little beauty :)
In the beginning it was supposed to be a birthday card for one of Gabriellas friends, but when the colouring was done and the embellishments was picked out, it was a christmas card... That's life ;)
This is my card:

I have used the gorgeous papers from Basic Grey
and brown and white bazzill.
Under the image I have a tag. First I covered the top with glue'n'seal and newspapers for the old vintage effekt, and on the bottom it's painted with crackle paint and distressed the edges. I also embossed the bottom with TH embossing powder and a postcard stamp from LOTV. Put on some lace, ribbon and a snowflakecharm from Kort og Godt.

The flowers are from WOC and Kort og Godt. The text is from Marit and I just love them, think they are fab! Thanks for sharing Marit :)

The back to compliment the front
The inside with more of the beautiful papers!
Used my Spellbinders label two for my writing space and also around the image and my personal stamp.









I have used the cool sketch from 100% NORR so I'm enter my card there. I would also love to enter here
Bearly Mine challenges - Charms and spots/dots
Wishing you a great sunday!
Hugs, Jill

18 kommentarer:

Ane sa...

lekkert kort :)
Ha en fin søndag!
Klem Ane :)

Kari sa...

Så herlig kort!Lekre ark og pynten er såå flott!
Ha en flott søndag!

Klem,Kari :)

Maritha sa...

Urläckert kort gummsan....och insidan...WOW den är ju för tusan hur snygg som helst!! Tänk att man kan ju aldrig se sej less på Jillsankort inte! ;)
Lycka till i tävlingarna vännen!

Tusen kramar fr enögda banditen....he he

Cards By MI sa...

A wonderful card. Looks smashing! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Malin E sa...

SUPERFINT kort verkligen! Gillar färgerna.
Tack snälla för den söta kommentaren i min blogg.
KramMAlin

Marie/Mison sa...

Riktigt snyggt kort!

Louise sa...

Hej Jill :)
OMG, jag är ju också TPS älskare och det här är såååå himla läckert! :) Snyggt som tusan, älskar din färgläggning :) Och pappren är ju bara så lush :)

Kram

Katie sa...

Wow! I'm in LOVE with this card!! It's simply stunning- I love all the little details and that tag is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at TPSC :)
xx Katie- Guest DT

Lia sa...

Hi Jill!
Thank you for your comment on my blog! I was curious, so I visited yours as well and I am excited about your creations! I will follow you in future!
Love from Holland,
Lia

Cor* sa...

This is very nice. I like that it took a totally different turn to a totally different celebration! Wonderful embossing and non-trad colors! Glorious coloring. Thanks for sharing at the TPSChristmas Challenge this month!

Cor* sa...

EEK almost forgot to thank you for playing with our use a feather challenge too! way to go combining them!!

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Underbart kort =)

// Maja

Regan sa...

Jill, this is stunning! Such pretty paper! Love the colors & your flowers and feather are delightful! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team

gina g sa...

Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge. luv gina xx

Laney sa...

gorgeous card Jill
thanks for joining us at bearlymine this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Jackie sa...

Gorgeous card, fabby image and beautifully all put together. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges. hugs Jackie x

♥Gry sa...

WOW!
Lekker. Flotte farger og motiv!

UlrikaT sa...

Vilket snyggt kort du har gjort! Fina färger och läckert dekorerad!
Tack för att du deltar hos oss på 100% norr!
/Ulrika