tirsdag 13. september 2011

Teddy Bo tuesday

Goood morning my sweet friends!
Hope you all are having a great time and that the weather is great wherever you are

Just want to show you what's new in the shop today at Teddy Bo and a card I have made with one of the new images from the release today. Ok, I made two, but the other one i will show you tomorrow..
My card today is another christmas card and I have used the Oh-so-sweet Teddy Bo130.
Papers from Maja design
Flowers from WOC
Button from stash and the rope/ribbon (don't know the english word...) from my foodstore...


I have embossed both text.
The two ciclestemps comes from North Star Stamps and I just love them!
The big "God Jul" have I had in my stash for years and is unknown...



Hope you can join us for the challenge that is "Say it with flowers" over at Teddy Bo
We love to see your work.
And remember, you still have some more time to enter my tutorial homework for the post-it easel and get a Teddy Bo and Co image for free!

Theese are the weeks graphics:
And check out the blog tomorrow as Gayle are looking for some new girls for the DT. (And as always Colette is looking for some more victims for the Fairytale friday...)
You really should try if you are a Teddy Bo fan like I am, as the team is totally amazing!

Big hugs to you all
Jill


5 kommentarer:

Kari sa...

Så nydelig kort,Jill!Herlig motiv og lekkert farget!
Håper du får en fin tirsdag!

Klem,Kari :)

DesignerDiva sa...

Jill I'm running out of nice things to say about your cards and I'm going have to repeat myself!!!
This is beautiful - AGAIN - you have such a talent my clever friend!!
The english word you were looking for is 'STRING'

Take care
Hugs Laurie x

Hege sa...

Jeg har også problemer med å kommentere- det blir liksom likt hver gang: Dette er som vanlig gjennomført lekkert, Jill! Du er bare SÅ utrolig dyktig!!! (Hyssing = "string", men jeg ser at du allerede har fått forklaring på det)

Klem Hege

Maritha sa...

Hej pluttan!!
testade förut idag att kommentera,men se det gick då rakt inte.....PANIIIIIK jag måste ju kunna skriva till min Jillsa!! =)
Kortet är ju bara såååå fint och jag fattar inte hur du kan leverera med samma höga kvalité heeeela tiden! Du är bara BÄST pyret!

Ska bli spännande att se vad det blir för uppdrag till dt-ansökan.....kommer kasta mej över det! =)

Massor av goa kramar till dej

Anonym sa...

Gleder meg til jul og til å få se hvor fint julekortet mitt kommer til å være ;)
Du er min scrappefavoritt!!!!!!
Klemmer fra Rita