torsdag 9. februar 2012

Second release from D'Arcy's Diaries

Good morning
Are you ready for the new release from D'Arcy's Diaries??
I know you will love them!
I think they are all compleatly fantastic
I have made another milkcarton, this time for my sister.
My sister filled it with tea and gave  it as a gift to her MIL together with some homemade cupcakes (not sure if she did the cupcakes tho, but that was the plan! LOL)
 hmmm howcome I never get gifts like that Ina!?!?!
(Exept from Maritha who sent me homemade fudge!)

Here it is:





Image is DARCYSDIARIES_014 found here
Papers from Magnolia
Coloured with Copics
Ribbon, string and a Prima button

Easy as that!

Hope you like my carton and I can't wait to see what you will do with this image
Head over to the D'Ary's Diaries blog to see the fantastic work from rest of the DT
Here is the whole release:
Wishing you all a perfect day
Hugs from Jill


6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

hi hi....söthöna!!!
Mjölkkartongen är bara så yberfin att man svimmar!! .....men så är det ju världens bästa Jill som gjort den!! =)

Ha en skön dag
Jag ska nu ut till 18 ungar i 10 minus och blåst...burr!!

Kramen

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Ojsan, her var det vist noen dager siden sist jeg var innom. Du har laget utrolig mye flott, jeg ser til øyet blir stort og vått.
Ha en fin dag.
Klem Gunn

Marga50 sa...

Hoi Jill,dit is wel wat anders dan een Teddy Bo,maar erg mooi gekleurd,mijn complimenten op zo'n mooie kaart.Groetjes en een fijne middag ,Marga.

Sara H sa...

Oooooh that´s really cute =)
Love this!!!!

Beate sa...

What a great project. Every side looks wonderful, so does your coloring.
Hugs and smiles

Kathy sa...

Adorable!! Love the colors on this one and the image is so sweet!! That gingham ribbon is the perfect touch!
:)Kathy