torsdag 26. april 2012

D'Arcy reminder

Good day my friends!
totally forgot to make this post yesterday...
I have made a new confirmationcard with D'Arcy, well actually I made two because my sister need a card today for one of her coworkers son, and she told me yesterday... Jizzez, what do that girl think I am made of...I normally use a whole day to make one card! So I had to use the same design on them both!
The current challenge at D'Arcy's Diaries is Blue or pink and cream. I only used that on one of my cards, but I wanted to show you both :)
Here you have them:

Image is DARCYSDIARIES_034 "Tunes" found here
Coloured with Copic
Papers from Bo Bunny
Magnolia swirl, pearlswirls from Prima
Flowers from WOC, Charm from Making memories
Image is DARCYSDIARIES_034 "Tunes" found here
Coloured with Copic in different grey tones.
Papers from Pion
Magnolia swirl, pearlswirls from Prima
Flowers from WOC, Charm from Making memories

I think the image is super cool and really perfect for a confirmation card!
A peek on the inside











Ok my friends that was all for me today. I have a hot cup of coffee in front of me and some gorgeous images to colour.
Love it!!

Hugs, Jill

6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Jillsan min vän...dom är så galet snygga dina kort att jag vet då rakt inte vad jag ska ta till för ord längre...har ju skrivit dom alla!!! =) Love them!

Jag har inte kunnat spara EN KRONA..allt går till studentbaler och min lilla studentska just nu,har just betalt ett frisör prov på 2500:-....oj oj,tur hon är vräd var enda krona min lilla prinsessa!!! =)
Men jag har hoppet uppe än och hoppas Johan jobbar HÅÅÅÅRT!! hi hi

Kramen

gina g sa...

Hi Jill they are both gorgeous hun i love the image i've just printed him out lol, my Mum and Mother in law always ask for cards at the last minute too then your in a rush to get them done. luv gina xx

Sara H sa...

Oh wow! Those cards are beautiful!!!
love how it looks with different colors =) really gorgeous!

Anonym sa...

Tusen takk for at du fikk tid til å lage kortet!
You're the BEST :)
Klem fra den masete, i siste-liten-søsteren din ;)

DesignerDiva sa...

How did I miss so much on your blog? Both of these cards are gorgeous, your colouring is the best EVER! I adore the 4 Teddy Bo card, pink and brown is a perfect match.
Well done my super talented friend!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Chrissy sa...

Both cards are so fabulous Jill, gorgeous work, love your colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx