søndag 7. april 2013

My wonderful family and a card


søndag 7. april 2013

I have been in the church today at the christening of my nephew, Nicholas.
It has been such a beautiful day ♥
 
My bil made this wonderful video
and I want to share it with you all, I am so proud of my family

Love you
 
♥♥♥
I just want to show you one of the cards I made for him too
I didn't want to use only baby stamps so I digged out the cute Super hero Edwin (I don't know his name, so I just call him that) and used some of my favorite colours.
I have again used the fantastic Maja design Vintage spring papers, my favorite ♥


Seambinding, charm from Kreativ Scrapping and wonderful WOC flowers.

Such a great stamp!
Perfect for all small boys ♥

And a photo of me and the kids in front of the church this morning

Have a wonderful evening
I am doing my Copic exam tomorrow, so I have been pretty busy the last days practicing.
Wish me luck...

10 kommentarer:

Sissel sa...

Nydelig guttekort i lekre farger og med flotte ark.
Lykke til med eksamen, den er jeg helt sikker på at du består :)
Klem Sissel

JenniferD sa...

Good luck with your exam! Your Christening Card is Sooooo Cute! Love your choice of Edwin! Clever Idea!

Pinklady 68 sa...

Et nydelig kort Jill!! Moro å lage kort med favoritter til familien:-) Koselige familie bilder...så fine dere var!! Masse lykke til imorgen!!
Du fargelegger bare suuuuperfint!!!

Klem Laila.

Katie sa...

Hi Jill! Your card is beautiful and I so enjoyed watching that sweet video- so special, thanks for sharing it :) Good luck with your Copic exam- I know you'll do great!!! Many hugs sent your way my friend :) Katie

Mette sa...

Fin familie du har:)Flott kort og super fint fargelagt! Lykke til med eksamen i morgen, jeg regner med det går veldig bra:)

Klem Mette

Trine sa...

Fantastisk morsomt dåpskort. Nydelige farger du har brukt. Flott bilde av deg og ungene også:) Da sees vi snart:)
Klemmer!

Åsa aká Scraphorse sa...

Åhh så fina ni är allihopa!!

Och kortet är ju bara så där underbart 'Jill-vackert'!
Super fint färglagt.

Hoppas vi får chansen att träffas snart igen, saknar Er redan. :D

Kram Åsa

Sheryl sa...

Good luck with your exam - I'm sure you will fly through it.
Please could you tell me which die you used to create the shape for your Christening card. I love the card and the shape.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Vee sa...

Thank you for sharing that special day - the last image of the baby just bought a tear to my eye.
Vee x

Donna sa...

Oh, Jill!
A beautiful video and a stunning keepsake card.
Hugs to you sweetie.
Donna x