tirsdag 22. oktober 2013

CHRISTMAS WITH DEER MAE FOR CMN

We are having another fantastic Christmas Challenge at CMN and I finally got the chance to ink up this beauty from Some Odd Girl,  Deer Mae.
We are having Anything Goes Christmas this time and the only thing you need to do is to make a new paperproject, use your Copics and it have to have something to do with Christmas.
Easy in theese days, huh?? ;)
Here is my card:
She is just too cute this girl!
 

I just love my Dutch Doobadoo products and this time I have used both trees and snowflakes.

My inside showing two wonderful texts from Kort og Godt and some Pion cut outs.
All papers from Pion this time. LOVE them ♥

Same inside as front, have to be that way...lol

My Copics:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E44-43-42-41-40
Dress: T5, E19-07
Gifts: E81, W0 and Blender 0 for the white and T5, E19-08-07 for the ribbon
Shadows: W5-3-1-0 and E41-40
 

I think it looks so elegant with the pearltrim.
Like always some cheesecloth and some WOC flowers.
I have stamped the date with a Amy Tangerine stamp, so perfect.
 
Hope I gave you some inspiration today.
I just love making Christmas cards, so I really enjoying myself these days.
What is your favorite card to make?
 
Take care my lovlies ♥
hugs, J
 
 
 

9 kommentarer:

DesignerDiva sa...

Just beautiful Jill as always with your fantastic colouring!
Thank you for the email re Kreativ Scrapping, they are out of stock of a couple of things I want so I will wait to see if they come back in stock soon.
Big Hugs Laurie xx

Magda sa...

Very, very beautiful Jill!!!
Have a nice week
Magda

Sissel sa...

Så nydelig, lkkert med svale farger.
Klem Sissel

Susy sa...

Så otroligt vackert, Jill!
Din färgläggning, makalöst vacker och vilka fina dekorationer!

KRAM SUSY

Line A sa...

Nydelig! Måtte inn å bestille meg noen pakker av de chpboardsene.. herlige! :)

CraftinGranny sa...

I'm in awe with this gorgeous card you've created. Amazing coloring of that cute image, and oh my, what gorgeous embellishments. "Hugs"

Heather sa...

Hi Jill, a gorgeous card - I love your beautifully coloured image, stunning colours, papers and just scrumptious embellishment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Miss NiceRoad sa...

I've ran accross this beauty on SOG blog this morning, and am I not surprised to see your name again, lady! Such a lovely creation Jill! xx

Katie sa...

Eeek! This is absolutely gorgeous Jill- I was so happy to see it featured over at SOG :) You totally deserve it! Hope things are good with you- sending big hugs your way, Katie