tirsdag 18. februar 2014

A bottlehanger for Copic Marker Norge

Hi all!
Today we have a new challenge at Copic Marker Norge and I have something to show you :)

Our challenge starting today is an old favorite, Anything Goes!
I love Anything Goes ♥

I have made a bottlehanger for today's challenge. My first thought was to make a door hanger as I have this fantastic stencil from Dutch Doobadoo, but when I finished it, it was a Bottlehanger ;)

Perfect to have if somebody suddenly invite you over, and you want to give a bottle of something nice ;)

Here it is ♥
Hope you like!
Image is a fantastic image from Paper Nest Dolls called Love Strung Ellie
I know I have used this before, but I love these colours and the image!

My colours:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E 29-44-43-41-40
Skirt: E42-41-40
Red: T5, E19-07
Top: E81, W0 and blender
Shadow: W3-1-0-00


Looks pretty, don't you think?


Here you see the stencil.
Love all these fantastic stencils from Dutch Doobadoo. So easy to use, cheap and excellent quality!
I will ask Kreativ Scrapping to get some in the shop, as they are great!

Flowers from Kort og Godt
Dies from Magnolia, a DooHickey called Key Kit from last years Winter Wonderland collection
You can also see the softboard from DD under the flowers, that I just LOOOOVE.
Have to get me some more, as I am almost empty.. Yikes!

Hope you can join us this time!
Take care and thank you for coming here today

Hugs, Jill

8 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Great creation for bottle Jill! Love it!
Jasmina

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Jill ♥

Unni A sa...

For et nydelig flaskekort! Skikkelig lekkert! Og den fargelegginga di, helt fantastisk!
Ha en fin dag :)
klem Unni

Maritha sa...

Sååå himla fint snäckan! Måste nog testa nån sån där mall....vill ha den som blir som ett kuvertkort me....vill haaaaa mycket! Hihihihi fast mest vill jag nog bara träffa min stjärna igen ★★★
♥ ♥ ♥
Kraaaaaam

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Denne flasketagen er nydelig, fargelegginga di er jo bare rå og du gjør disse motivene levende.
Klem Gunn ***

Patricia sa...

Beautiful, still think it would make a fantastic "door hanger"
Have a great weekend

Patricia x

Jackie Scott sa...

Gorgeous, love your embellishments and the beautiful image. Will have to try this - always taking wine somewhere.

Unknown sa...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.