tirsdag 11. mars 2014

SHAMROCK ELLIE ♥

Hi all you wonderful people in blogland!
I keep repeating myself, but I am really a lousy blogger...lol
In January I had a little candy for one of my followers that left a comment on this post
And I got sick and I forgot... SORRY!

The winner of my candy is GURI
 I would also love that ROBIN who kindly reminded me about this, also would send me an email as I have a present for you too ♥
Please ladies, can you send me your adress in a mail to jill@vmnett.com and I will send you a little something in the mailbox!

Ok, on to my card!
I have made some cards the last weeks, but again, it is the time in front of computer that is killing me, so I will make it short (well at least I will try!)
HOPE you like this as much as I did making it ♥

I have made a paperbag card again. This time I have used a small unused, white candybag from my local shop. I love these. Perfect size ;) Have to get some more...lol

And the fantastic girl is again a lovely Paper Nest Doll, this time Shamrock Ellie colored in lovely green colors with my Copics. Did you know that The Paper Nest Dolls are sponsoring Marker Pop challenge this time? They are having a fab LUCKY GREEN challenge and I am trying my luck with this card.
Come on and join you too as you can win a fab prize from PND store.
Challenge #38 Prize

My papers are Maja Design, Sofiero Collection and Vintage Spring Basics from last year.
Here you see the tag out. I have made this as an confirmation card as a friend of mine ordered one.
WOC and Kort og Godt flowers. Cheesecloth and again the wonderful Joy!Craft Bingo stamps.

Love the wonderful spring colors ♥

Look at the super cute charm too that KREATIV SCRAPPING got in a few days ago..
Couldn't be more perfect!

My Copic:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E29-27-25-23-21
White dress: E81, W0 and Blender 0
Green: G99-46-43-40, YG61
Ground is a mix of the markers I had on the table...lol

I am also entering my card here:
Scrappin all over - Bruk osteklut
Copic Marker Europe - coloring ground
Have a nice evening
Hugs, Jill


5 kommentarer:

Gail sa...

This is just adorable. I love how you colored this sweet little image and rather than do her all in green, gave her a green shamrock only. The soft pastels of this "paper bag" card are wonderful and your coloring is fabulous. I think this is the cutest St. Patrick's Day card I've ever seen in all my years of crafting. I love everything about this. Hugs, Gail

Sharon sa...

This is fabulous Jill. I love the image and the colours are beautiful. Your designs are always so gorgeous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon x

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

i loveeee this jill, thanks so much hon!! fabulous job! hugsxxxx

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

i loveeee this jill, thanks so much hon!! fabulous job! hugsxxxx

Rita sa...

Så vakkert kort! Nydelige farger, oppsett og et fantastisk fargelagt motiv (som alltid ;)Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrapping all over :) Klem DT Rita