torsdag 1. mai 2014

CUPCAKE ELLIE

Good morning friends!
New day and new month ♥
That means new challenges too :) I have a few cards to show today as we are both having a new challenge at Kreativ Scrapping and at Copic Marker Norge starting today, and we are also starting a Children Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls and my little Bella is one of the designers.. So fun!

First out is the card I made for Kreativ Scrapping.
We are having a very untypical theme for me this month, but I loved making something for it and I really hope you will join us too!
We are having CUPCAKES ♥♥♥

My image today is Cupcake Ellie from The Paper Nest Dolls.
Like always I have colored with my Copic.
I have drawn the cupcake myself, with a little help from one of the great stencils from Dutch Doobadoo to make the top.

Do you see the lovely little diecut???
It is one of the coming dies from The Paper Nest Dolls and I can tell you they are totally amazing!!
I cut this one from the cupcakestack as the whole cake was to big to have on the front, and that really shows how versatile these dies are. I know you will love them!
I will give you a shout when they are in shop ♥


Inside, simple like always ;)

I have used flowers from WOC and one of my new text stamps from Norsk Stempelblad.

My designpapers are Maja Design and today I have used some of the lovely sheets from the Sofiero collection together with some Bazzill kraft. The bottom is cut out by scissor in corrugated craft from Joy! Craft

Hope you find the time to join us this time. I would love to see if you make a shaped card like this or if you color up little Cupcake Ellie ♥
Have a great day all my friends

Hugs

5 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Det var kjempe lekkert ♥

Klem

Kristine sa...

Kjempe lekkert muffinskort du har laget! :)
Originalt og nyskapende :D

Ønsker deg en god helg :)

Klem fra Kristine

Unni A sa...

For et herlig bursdagskort! Så søtt motiv, stilig fasong og lekkert pyntet.
klem Unni

Hobby Musician Keyboard sa...

Dear Jil , I love your blogspot and your beautiful works! Come over and please take a look on my creative Blogspot and my creative Webshop too! Translated in many lanquages and the shop have a lot of amazing things for card creations, Scrap and other creative works! Many Greetings from Marina
http://www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu/no/

Jane ayres sa...

beautiful cupcake ellie , <3 x hugs jane x